Macross Fan Parody: Did You FORGET About Love?

DuoHimura

Hey all!

So one or two of you might possibly remember almost a year ago when I said I was trying to make a Macross fan parody and asked for help ripping footage that didn't look like crap. Fortunately I (sort of) figured that out, and now that the premiere at Otakon is over and done with, I can post it on the interwebs for all to see!

So without further ado, here's The Super Dimensional Fortress Macross: Did You FORGET About Love? Part 1: What is Love I don't even...

Part 2:

Part 3:

Anyway, enjoy. Feedback welcome if you've got it.

Edited by DuoHimura

Edited first post to include parts 2 and 3 because embedded videos won't automatically link in a playlist apparently... Also for some reason I can't have 3 videos in one post, but I can get Part 2 to show up as a link. Couldn't figure out how to reverse it so 1 and 2 were videos and 3 was a link but...

Anyway, thanks for the comments! Glad you liked that line frothymug, I'd had some others say they weren't as fond of it.

This was pretty funny. Good job! Lots of different styles of humor kept it fresh. The "engaging punching sequence" joke was masterfully balanced as taking so long you thought maybe it was not funny any more, and then, looping right back into funny. Well played.