Max's VF-4

007-vf1

Like the topic question asks I am wondering about that since Hikaru went away to follow Misa's tail on the SDF towards the unknown, I wonder If Max ended up having his own squadron of VF-4's ?

Was that the Dancing skulls or the Algenicus?

any pics?

Like the topic question asks I am wondering about that since Hikaru went away to follow Misa's tail on the SDF towards the unknown, I wonder If Max ended up having his own squadron of VF-4's ?

any pics?

Dancing Skull squadron was basically him and Millia. Considering they were ace pilots, they got dibs on just about every new fighter.

The Algenicus was the Dancing Skull squadron flag ship in M3. But how much is that game cannon anyway? I don't see a ship of that class in Macross 7.... plus that whole giant bug thing was pretty... odd to say the least. <_<

So they use red and blue VFs just like on the TV series...Oh well, is kind of late to paint the whole thing blue...

Muito O brigado Abombz

Thanks for the pics TWDC. I still don't see the squadron emblem though. any pics of that?

So they use red and blue VFs just like on the TV series...Oh well, is kind of late to paint the whole thing blue...

Muito O brigado Abombz

Thanks for the pics TWDC. I still don't see the squadron emblem though. any pics of that?

No pics. Try to imagine a dancing skull damnit! :lol:

any pics?

Dancing Skull squadron was basically him and Millia. Considering they were ace pilots, they got dibs on just about every new fighter.

The Algenicus was the Dancing Skull squadron flag ship in M3. But how much is that game cannon anyway? I don't see a ship of that class in Macross 7.... plus that whole giant bug thing was pretty... odd to say the least. <_<

Actually, I thought the giant bug thing was pretty cool in M3. I've always liked the idea of mecha fighting bugs, ala Starship troopers (the book, not the crappy movie).

I thought the bugs in the opening movie of MS were great. It's just a pitty they were so poorly done in the actual game :(

Graham

Does any one else think their VF-14 schemes are pretty cool looking?

But, yeah... I'm not sure about how canon it is.

I'm pretty sure that the events in M3 are canon as they are covered in the Macross Compendium Chronology.

Graham

Certain events are. Like the level you play with a VF11 for the first time... thats actually an historical event and what got the VF11 to be mass produced.

Other levels like that weird egypt like level.... I doubt it. <_<

any pics?

Actually, I thought the giant bug thing was pretty cool in M3. I've always liked the idea of mecha fighting bugs, ala Starship troopers (the book, not the crappy movie).

I thought the bugs in the opening movie of MS were great. It's just a pitty they were so poorly done in the actual game :(

Graham

They were pretty cool in the intro.... but during the game they were pretty odd. Specially the giant fly you fight in one of the levels. :blink: