NEW POLL - How many VF-4G would you buy?

EXO

Number of VF-4G lightning you would buy  

116 members have voted

1. 1. How many of this web exclusive would you buy?

I will get at least two it has beed the VF that I have most wanted I dont care what color or stickers come with, if I can afford it I will buy more. I hope that with the success of this toy they will be encouraged to acquire more licenses for differant models.

I will preorder one. I thought about getting an extra, but decided that I will hold and wait for the Hikaru custom.

Will too get a second unit if the price drops after release. Not that I want that happen though; I want this release a success too.

I'll vote zero... truth be told, this is one valk that honestly does nothing for me in any of its modes (I know I'm alone on it, but man, battroid especially looks non-sensical). :) I'm stoked for all of you that were waiting on it though! Happy hunting...

I'm with you Zoffy. I don't find it particularly appealling but I'll pick one up just so I have one of this type, but only if it's at a decent price.

I don't find it particularly appealling but I'll pick one up just so I have one of this type, but only if it's at a decent price.

Why spend money on something that doesn't appeal to you?

"In the end.....there can be only one!" One is all I can afford right now if this even gets released. Besides, there is only so much display space.

Why spend money on something that doesn't appeal to you?

It's a collection and unfortunately, an addiction. Plus I love the variety of different Valks that they have. All shapes and sizes, with a little something for everyone. I swore up and down that the VF-1S would always be my favorite and then I saw the VF-25S. I also hated Basara's 19 Kai until I saw it on Mac 7 and it really grew on me. So who's to say how I'll really feel about it down the road?

Just one.

I've always liked the design.

My only problem with the web exclusive is that Yamato has a history with having issues with first runs. I worry that this edition will have a tab B or shoulder issue type flaw.

So while paying a premium price and the trouble with dealing with a japan only exclusive, I'll receive it and it fails apart. Thus Yamatoed. :unsure:

This is the risk I'm willing to take, unless the unit price is beyond my means.

I'm in for at least one for sure. Everything being debated about hasn't changed the fact that I've wanted this since it was announced. Not one bit.

As of right now according to the poll, Yamato would sell:

27 + (12*2) + (3*2) + 4 = over 61 valks just on MW alone.

I’m picking up 3 regardless of paint scheme, and I’ve been saving up since January.

This will be the holy grail of valks. Never before has a company made a transformable VF-4 figure, and have it look stunningly awesome in all three modes.

Edited by OmegaD3k

As of right now according to the poll, Yamato would sell:

27 + (12*2) + (3*2) + 4 = over 61 valks just on MW alone.

I’m picking up 3 regardless of paint scheme, and I’ve been saving up since January.

This will be the holy grail of valks. Never before has a company made a transformable VF-4 figure, and have it look stunningly awesome in all three modes.

I tried adding this poll to the other thread but it wouldn't let me... on that thread there are 180 unique voters and right now we only have 51 of those people that have chimed in. Honestly, if we can have 300 pre-pre-ordered valks spoken for (not actual items) before July 29, I think Yamato would be surprised. How many will be actually bought is a whole different story.

LOL at the poll; most of the "general" population of MW will only get one, and that's a big if. I do love variety between valks, so naturally I want one, but I'm not sure when or how I'm going to get it. Any more than one, especially at the price it will command, is overkill in my opinion.

It's a collection and unfortunately, an addiction. Plus I love the variety of different Valks that they have. All shapes and sizes, with a little something for everyone. I swore up and down that the VF-1S would always be my favorite and then I saw the VF-25S. I also hated Basara's 19 Kai until I saw it on Mac 7 and it really grew on me. So who's to say how I'll really feel about it down the road?

Ah true.

This poll still isn't really accurate. This poll asked how many would I buy, not how many I'm actually going to. I would buy three. I like to leave one in each of the three modes. Realistically based on price and the time of year they're releasing I'm only getting one.

Edited by Mommar

I don't mean to panic anyone, but what if there is some QC issue and then you are left with 3 or even two flawed pieces? Especially since it's a brand new design, and it will cost loads? For coming releases that we already have a variant of such as the VF-17D or VF-19F you know what to expect, and from what i recall the May 11 release of VF-19 kai had problematic ankles?

Now that you know that the Flashback 2012 version won't be coming anytime soon, how many VF-4G Lightning II would you buy at this time of release?

I've already said that I really like this scheme, but one is probably all I'll be able to afford.

-Kyp

This poll still isn't really accurate. This poll asked how many would I buy, not how many I'm actually going to. I would buy three. I like to leave one in each of the three modes. Realistically based on price and the time of year they're releasing I'm only getting one.

the poll is accurate to the fact that Yamato is running a non binding pre-order that doesn't limit the number of how many you might buy. Not how many you are committed to buy. It's up to you to keep it realistic and not get ridiculous. We're trying to get an accurate count of what you would do if the non binding pre-orders are open to us that are outside of Japan, not if Santa Claus was real.

I intend to get two of these in the VF-X scheme. I'd like to have at least three, tho, but I'd like more paint schemes. A FB2012 version would be ideal, but I'd be perfectly happy with some non-cannon schemes, like a version with the VF-X Ravens VF-11 scheme or something.

This is my favourite Valkyrie design, I could easily convince myself to get more than 4 if they release variants.

I want one, and I actually like the scheme they're going with more than the FB2012 scheme, but I can already tell this is going to be bank breaking, and I'm kind of poor.

I want one, and I actually like the scheme they're going with more than the FB2012 scheme, but I can already tell this is going to be bank breaking, and I'm kind of poor.

I put myself down for one... not just the poll but I have myself on the non-binding preorder on Yamato's site thru a friend. But I'm not sure I'm gonna have the money for this when the time comes... so much other crap and an unstable economy... I'm not sure I'll be able to pull the trigger when the time comes.