YF-29: 30 Anniversary Version "VF-1S Scheme"

ff95gj

It is up at BiginJapan as well but they SUCK!!!

It was 4200 yen and I placed an order and paid for it. Then a few minutes later I got an email refunding my money saying there was an error and they cancelled my order, asking me to place it again. I tried to place a new order and the price was 5200 yen now. There was no error, they just wanted to milk another 1000 yen off me. ____ those guys, NY is cheaper too at 3900 yen

Got mine. Thanks neoexcaliber.

You welcome. I had it on notification as soon as it is available. I got one myself. :)

Mine has been shipped so I hope I get it by this week. Looks like NY has the super parts for sale:

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/macross/4020-macross-f-super-parts-set-for-dx-chogokin-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie-30th-anniversary-color-limited-edition.html

Credits to KH355hamdi for the heads up.

I didn't even finish reading his post before I was on NY. Thanks to you to then KH355hamdi.

I was really happy with NY's price too. Just under $51 shipped.

Edited by Benson13

Except for the actual 30th valk, which went down. :lol: I was hoping they'd have overstocked the super parts the same way, but oh well.

Now if I could just find a set of Alto packs for less than the valk itself costs. :p

I lucked out and found a set for $100 last month. Still way more than I wanted to pay, but the cheapest I have seen by a long shot. If I was looking for a set of these I would just get them now, if the Alto parts are any indication of future pricing. The Alto version pricing could be due to the fact that it was a "Hero" valk though, so it's anyone's guess....

Well, I plan on stripping the stupid white-on-white markings off one set anyway (if not both), so I could just paint one up as Alto's, and keep the dark gray pieces instead of the blue. :)

Still not sure if I have the nerve to strip one down entirely and go for a gray scheme.

Mine is on the way, got the tracking from NY. Price @ NY just up to 5200 yen.

There is a alto's SP available at mandarake for 13000 yen if anyone still looking for one.

Edited by jmx222

I believe someone did it using photoshop, and it looks nice. The black boosters complement the red much better than the baby blue.

And they're still on sale at NY, last I checked. Up to about $50 before shipping now, but not unreasonable.

Edited by Chronocidal

I believe someone did it using photoshop, and it looks nice. The black boosters complement the red much better than the baby blue.

And they're still on sale at NY, last I checked. Up to about $50 before shipping now, but not unreasonable.

I just checked NY and they're def out. I've got the 30th in my cart and I don't know if I should wait for the super pack to become available again before I pull the trigger

Btw, is there a difference between the original and the reissued version of the 30th yf-29? Seems that both are available at NY