1/60 VF-0C/D Custom

Kurisama

I don't offer painting services just yet, seeing as you order from shapeways directly - the physical product never passes through my hands.

Also, if you head to the VF-4 custom head unit thread, you can see renders of the final product which I just sent off to get printed.

Thank you. I saw that too, and I definetly interested in the painted VF-4 head! Excellent work!

• 1 year later...

DECULTURE!

I'm dusting off the old project. Was on a roll making the MtF VF-1J head-unit, decided to get back onto this;

post-1623-0-32055600-1417100966_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-55725500-1417100971_thumb.jpg

It's an amalgamation of a few different versions of the head sculpt images I've collected, the upcoming Arcadia release got me all tingly for valks again :D

Also fixing all the moveable little wings on the main wings and canards to use a 2mm metal rod.

Stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...

This arrived today - couldn't resist a test fit!!! Will prep the pieces tonight and get the ball rolling on the whole thing. I've used a 2mm brass rod cut to size for the laser.

Also have the new pieces for the wing conversion kit that get rid of the plastic pins and now allow for brass rods for extra strength. Stay tuned.

post-1623-0-72590900-1418805857_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Holy hell-yeah! Someone made a custom 1/60 YF-0C using my custom parts for the conversion!! I haven't seen too many painted up and finished like this. Colour me impressed;

http://ratatarse.jimdo.com/mes-customs/customs-termin%C3%A9s/yf-0c-un-marines/

And of course, thanks to Ratatarse!!!

Edited by Kurisama