1/60 VF-0C/D Custom

Kurisama

I'll get back to this really soon guys - the painting/assembly of my custom Rau is taking up my spare time at the moment. It is almost done, then back to this.

Although cryptic posts from Graham have me paranoid that the VF-0D may get an official release, if not maybe renewals or rereleases of the VF-0s soonish.

So maybe i'll give up on this, or just make it available anyways as it may be cheaper than any official releases.

Patience guys. All good things come to he who waits.

Graham

There ya go, but its probably nothing. Haha. :p Most likely referring to the mythical v2 YF-19. Right? Lulz.

Even though, Yamato decides to make it. You still have my support as a customer and prows owner of this kit. Beat Yamato to the punch and make it complete and better.

Keep going, I am sure there are other supporters who share the same sentiments.

Thank you - thanks for the support!

If Yamato makes a VF-0D at this point, I'll be incredibly amazed. I'm just hoping that they release a reissue of the Macross Zero stuff they have already, since it'll make it much easier to get spares to use with this kit, and with the armor set when that gets made. :)

Best case, I'd love to see an unpainted kit version because it would make this conversion a breeze, but I'm not really expecting that.

For all of you hoping to get a certain release by a company, always remember this: "if you make an elaborate and detailed scratch build of a kit because one has not been released, a manufacturer WILL build it!" I think it's one of Murphy's laws. But like all laws, they do get broken. - MT

• 2 weeks later...

For all of you hoping to get a certain release by a company, always remember this: "if you make an elaborate and detailed scratch build of a kit because one has not been released, a manufacturer WILL build it!" I think it's one of Murphy's laws. But like all laws, they do get broken. - MT

You know what though.. there's a good reason this is true. A lot of times, it takes the interest generated by a custom mod to convince a company that a mass production of that mod might be worthwhile.

If Yamato gets a surge of sudden sales of VF-0s, and they do the research to correlate it to your mod kit getting released, someone might go, "Hey, you know, this might not be too hard to do..."

If Yamato gets a surge of sudden sales of VF-0s, and they do the research to correlate it to your mod kit getting released, someone might go, "Hey, you know, this might not be too hard to do..."

how can they do research on a toy they haven't produced in like six years?

Hey fellas! Just been tied down with work and what not, semester is almost over and I'll get back onto it soon! Had some spare time to fiddle with the canard assembly yesterday, almost done there - but nothing screen shot worthy - then onto the real drama... making the rear-of-shin part to attach the v-stab to and lock the delta wings into...

• 1 month later...