Michelangelo finally showed up today.  Once again I'm reminded how disappointing the execution of these figures are.  There's very little dynamicism between the ball joint ankles and limited hips.  Also Bandai really dropped the ball with hands for Raph and Mikey.  Leo and Don only need hands for gripping but Raph and Mikey both can hold their weapons in multiple configurations and it's just not possible without forcing the open hands to get something as simple as Mikey holding the chucks folded together handle to handle.  I'm concerned the plastic will be overstrained if I leave him like that.  And it's entirely impossible for him to hold them crossed over between two fingers.

Michelangelo is the most fun to pose overall, IMO.

So is Hawkeye coming out or not? I've had a prep in progress status at NY since January 26, and he still hasn't shipped or moved since then. Also, this is exciting.

http://news.toyark.com/2017/02/02/tamashii-nations-announces-sh-figuarts-spider-man-homecoming-238100

Spider-Man Homecoming Figuarts! I guess they're skipping the Civil War version, which is fine, his suit is pretty much identical anyway. Though I'm getting a bit worried we may not get anything else in the Civil War line, it's looking skimp, where's my Winter Soldier and Falcon? Oh and for anyone that cares and likes throwing money away, Mafex also announced their Homecoming Spidey figure, it will be floppy, have lots of accessories, and fall apart.

Supposedly Hawkeye was delayed until February sometime.  Maybe NY has a automated system and they never updated the release date so we all got the e-mail and system update?

Yeah, we still don't have Figuarts Vision, Falcon, Bucky or Scarlet Witch.

17 minutes ago, Dangard Ace said:

Which means mine ships out in a day or two cause I didn't choose EMS shipping. :p    Well at least this completes the first Avengers movie (plus Black Panther).  

Not true, I paid for frakking EMS and my piece of crap is still sitting at Prep in Progress. It's been nearly a month at that status, this is bullshit.

9 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

I'm not a super fan of some of the SFV redesigns so I will probably only go for the ones that look somewhat similar to their Super Street Fighter II and Street Fighter IV counterparts...

..and Ken and Juri because I played both of them somewhat extensively. 

On 2/16/2017 at 10:30 AM, Tking22 said:

Not true, I paid for frakking EMS and my piece of crap is still sitting at Prep in Progress. It's been nearly a month at that status, this is bullshit.

Well.....mine just shipped and I paid for air.  You should probably contact them. 

4 hours ago, Scyla said:

It makes me sad and anxious that there is no release date announced for Shredder and no images of additional figures in the TMNT line. Where is Bebop, Rocksteady, Krang, the Foot Clan, Slash, Metalhead..... :(

I am a tad surprisd.  Last year when Leonwas first announced the ToyPizza guys brought up makig Casey Jones and one of the people they interviewed was really into that idea.  I Suppose if they dirn't sell well, and I have some big problems with the Turtles myself, maybe Shredder isnthe last they felt like making.

Hawkeye finally arrivd today.  Interesting figure.  He has ratchets in his hip joints, presumably so his rubberized jacket doesn't push his legs out of place when posd.  It works.  Kinda too bad he can only hold his bow in the fixed right hands.  No loose arrows either.  Mind the crap in the background, I'm visiting my Mom right now.

His ankle rocker blows.

image.thumb.jpeg.3ee78437d6abd46697682992773c5133.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0ffc7fa9cb4156f079dfff1186816ab6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.bd6dd2e0e60a354e0b4da6b8e881d86b.jpeg

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, subie81 said:

Figuarts Napa is available at NY. It's says it's a limited release. Is this a web exclusive only? I checked hlj, amiami etc. and they don't have him for pre order.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/20247-shfiguarts-nappa-limited-edition.html

Anything that is on P-Bandai site as posted by treatment above is a web shop exclusive only. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

I wasn't home to receive SHF Han Solo today.  But review online kinda show some stupid issues with it.  The primary one being that his gun holster pegs into his thigh and looks horrible if you try to use that leg because you have to unpeg it and it really shows.