Thanks Mommar. Forgot about Broly. How tall was he in inches or cm? ;)

And anyone particular besides Broly that has a regular body?

Broly was about nine inches.

I don't know what a "normal" body character would be. They're all about the same size unless they have some sort of goofy headdress that makes them taller like Cell, maybe.

Raphael, Iron Man Mk 3 and Obi-wan are all sitting on the porch waiting for me to get home.

Thanks Mommar. Forgot about Broly. How tall was he in inches or cm? ;)

And anyone particular besides Broly that has a regular body?

There are no large Figuarts figures that have a "regular" or "normal" frame or body on them, the only large Figuarts out there have their own unique bodies and pieces, like Broly, and Asuraman from the Kinnikuman line.

There are no large Figuarts figures that have a "regular" or "normal" frame or body on them, the only large Figuarts out there have their own unique bodies and pieces, like Broly, and Asuraman from the Kinnikuman line.

I see. Thanks guys. Really appreciate it. Knowing that the naked figure is just 15cm. I was hoping that there was a 'regular/normal' frame like atleast 17cm in height out there for customizing.

Obi-Wan, Raph and IM MK3 showed up today.

Raph and Obi-Wan are a bit disappointing really. Raph's sai look great but his hands aren't really designed to hold them any other way than by the handle. You can wedge the blade and hand guards through the fingers but it's worrisome that the plastic on the sai might be forced. Also, it's becoming glaringly obvious the hip articulation on the Turtles is designed poorly. They all look like they're standing the same.

I'm wondering if I have a defective Obi-Wan. His neck keeps being forced forward and it's hard to even have him look straight. His right arm pops off at the shoulder, and barely moves at all on either side so any sort of cross body swinging motions don't really work. Is anybody else' thigh swivel almost impossible to use as well? It won't budge at all. To top it off the hole for the lightsaber holding hand is at such a severe angle it's almost impossible to put the hand on. I really don't know why they made the hole they way they did, you can already use the ball joint at the wrist to get good angled motion. My Black Series Jedi Luke can hold a lightsaber two handed better than this Obi-Wan figure can.

Iron Man Mk3 is my favorite suit design and this toy is KILLER! Posing it is awesome. The colors look great. The red is a nice deep metallic color. It just looks fricking fantastic. I'm so happy Bandai finally made this one. There's one glaring omission, the large bumps on the forearms where he stores missiles. It almost looks like you could pop those off but there are no little missile attachments in the box. It's an iconic scene from the first movie, why leave that out when it's an obvious feature of the suit? Anyway, buy the Mk 3.

I just don't know. Chun Li looks fantastic but that Ryu looks really weak.

Well, I went ahead and pre-orderd Ryu too. Chewie, Chun Li and Ryu for April. Hopefully. Either that or I'll be paying out a ton on individual shipping for each. lol

Edited by Mommar

Doctor Strange will be web exclusive, NY and other sites like it only. Doesn't bother me, he's a must have, he looks amazing.

TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-Marvel-005.jpg
TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-Marvel-006.jpg
TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-Marvel-Dr-Strange.jp
Plus Hawkeye is still looking really good, mine has been paid off for quite a while now. I'm a little baffled next year will be when we can FINALLY finish our Ultron Avengers Figuarts team, better late then never I guess.
TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-Marvel-004.jpg
Plus apparently the MK I armor is happening.
TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-Marvel-Iron-Man-Mark
And MK II.
I mean I guess these two aren't guaranteed, but Tony armor's sell, and Bandai really seems to like making them.

I guess I should have just did this in one post, oh well.

TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-Clone-Wars-Anakin-Sk
TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-Clone-Wars-Padme-Ami
Bought for both, they look good.
TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-Rogue-One-Death-Troo
V2 Death Trooper I guess?

TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-New-Hope-Obi-Wan-Ken

Old Obi-Wan is still looking good, but where the hell is my Leia?

TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-The-Force-Awakens-FN
TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-The-Force-Awakens-Ha
TCC2016-SH-Figuarts-The-Force-Awakens-Ha
Looks good, but where's my Rey?

I guarantee you Mk I will sell. Mk II is pretty much just a silver colored Mk 3 so that's an easy mold reuse for Bandai. Both were shown with the hall of armors so no surprise. Doctor Strange is unexpected IMO, though.

I think that other Death Trooper is a commander type, or something. It's pretty much just a trooper without the crap on their shoulders or a bigger rifle.

I absolutely don't care about Stormtrooper Finn or Old Han.

Where were all of these photos taken?

Edited by Mommar

I guarantee you Mk I will sell. Mk II is pretty much just a silver colored Mk 3 so that's an easy mold reuse for Bandai. Both were shown with the hall of armors so no surprise. Doctor Strange is unexpected IMO, though.

Yeah, they might update the mold since MkII has lots of rivets. But still, I'm in for all IM armors figuarts. :)

Also, here's Iron Man Mk IV, Mk V and another look at Mk VII.

Yes! Yes! And Yes! There's a reason why they did that Hall of Armors in the first place. ^_^

I wonder if they'll release any of the othe IM3 armors? Or a fixed War Machine to go with VI?

I'm hoping for that IM2 War Machine too. Hope they revisit it since I don't have the first one. And hoping for the other armors as well from IM3. No need for Hall of Armors when you have a bunch of other armors. ;)

I'm hoping for that IM2 War Machine too. Hope they revisit it since I don't have the first one. And hoping for the other armors as well from IM3. No need for Hall of Armors when you have a bunch of other armors. ;)

Wasn't the MkII Armor the Armor that becomes War Machine?

Chris

Yeah, I never got that first WM either but ot's my favorite look for him.

Two Scariff Troopers, Two Death Troopers and K2SO are on their way!

Nice. Mine won't be on the way until my three ANIME RGM-79s drop at AmiAmi as well, I'm really looking forward to them. Also, what's up with HLJs listing for Figuarts Chewie? It says December release, that's not right is it? It's been listed at that for quite a while too.

dang i never even got around to opening my revoltech mk 1...if its good enough i guess i can pass on the SHF one. the mk II differs form the mk 3 by teh rivets it seems. i guess i can always but by SHF IM2 mk2 in place ofa a silver mk II. hmmm....shf is gonna make me "catch them all" with their IM and SW stuff. lol

dang i never even got around to opening my revoltech mk 1...if its good enough i guess i can pass on the SHF one. the mk II differs form the mk 3 by teh rivets it seems. i guess i can always but by SHF IM2 mk2 in place ofa a silver mk II. hmmm....shf is gonna make me "catch them all" with their IM and SW stuff. lol

Oh yes it will. Mark my words. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody get any of the latest Star Wars figures?  LA custms held yalf of my packages for over a week so I got the one woth K2SO and the two death troopers.  Honestly, Hasbro did a spectacular job with K2SO so the figuarts one wasn't anything special.  The Drath Troopers can actually posed wih their rifles so that's a huge improvement.  Also they don't have long moneky arms like the Black Series versions.  Still wondering when the Shore Troopers are goong to arrive.

14 hours ago, Dangard Ace said:

Nope.  My SW Figuarts are batched with the Tank trooper and the other one that comes out end of January.  

I ordered from CDJapan and they won't let you bundle more than three pre-orders at a time so I had to split my orders in various ways.  I just decided to let the stuffnin December ship first and then I'd bundle the stuff due in January be bundled together.