Well I'm baffled. When the hell is Raph going to be released now?

Yeah I'm wondering too at this point, I guess Raph and Mikey's releases won't be that far apart after all. Either way I need my Raph, I'm disappointed they couldn't mimic what the Playmates Classic Turtles did with the individual fingers, that allowed Raph to hold his sais in several cool ways, oh well, these are probably some of the nicest, most premium feeling Figuarts I've ever handled, and at this point I've got 103 Figuarts and counting.

Yeah I'm wondering too at this point, I guess Raph and Mikey's releases won't be that far apart after all. Either way I need my Raph, I'm disappointed they couldn't mimic what the Playmates Classic Turtles did with the individual fingers, that allowed Raph to hold his sais in several cool ways, oh well, these are probably some of the nicest, most premium feeling Figuarts I've ever handled, and at this point I've got 103 Figuarts and counting.

I'm honestly surprised somebody at one of the conventions didn't bring that up with the Tamashii Nations people. They got a lot of comments about correcting the color of green used on the turtles. Nobody thought to mention Raph needs special hands to hold the Sai in the different ways?

Did anybodies Geonosis Battledroid or Phase 2 Clone Trooper figures come in? What do you think of them?

I got my two Phase II Troopers and two Geonosis Droids about a week ago. They're fine, I like them, no improvements or changes over the original releases, so if you didn't like the original droids and Phase I Clones, you won't like these guys either, it's just a re-color for the droids and a new hat for the Clones.

I got my two Phase II Troopers and two Geonosis Droids about a week ago. They're fine, I like them, no improvements or changes over the original releases, so if you didn't like the original droids and Phase I Clones, you won't like these guys either, it's just a re-color for the droids and a new hat for the Clones.

I saw a review of the Geonosis Droids and one of the little bits on the bottom of the torso was completely the wrong length on the left side. And it was strange. I was wondering if that was a bizarre defect because it wasn't even as long as the one on the right side.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, when did Han go up for Pre-order? At CDJapan now... if you're slow like me. Apparently Episode II Anakin is a web-exclusive. Anybody seen him yet?

Han went up for pre-order weeks ago with the new Figuarts Rogue One stuff, he's been available at HLJ forever.

Han went up for pre-order weeks ago with the new Figuarts Rogue One stuff, he's been available at HLJ forever.

Yeah, I feel like a dope for forgetting I already pre-ordered him. But I was looking to see when pre-orders for Chewie and Episode II Anakin would start wince they're due out in February and May. Looks like Anakin is a web exclusive.

I like NY but I also hate NY. I got a notice this morning that Figuarts Black Panther and Charizard are both preparing to ship, I had requested to combine the orders over a week ago and was flat out denied, apparently paid for pre-orders can't be modified in any way, very lame. Now I've got two packages shipping out from the same exact place at the same exact time, they couldn't just combine them and send me an updated PO for shipping or something, very lame policy.

It is indeed a lame policy. But it's the only place where I can get exclusive items. The only thing I can do is get the cheapest shipping option with tracking. And I do have 2 separate exclusive preorders already been paid for next April.

I got Figuarts Leonardo and Donatello at Barnes and Noble, each with a 30% off coupon code (BNBFRIDAY16). Each came down to 36 bucks. Many thanks to MW member kajnrig for passing the word in the Gundam Plamo thread!

That is a wicked deal!

Speaking of Turttles, Raph is FINALLY available. I guess mine will be shipping next week thanks to releasing up against the Holiday. No biggie.

Chewie preorder is on Dec 1. Looks like Anakin is weird, initial orders get a second angry face and the additional green saber. Later orders only get the one head and saber. Odd for a web exclusive to have that.

Raph is due to arrive Tuesday. Initial Rogue One stuff should be out sometime soon too unless all of the Bandai solicits I've seen are wrong again.

Anyone here have a naked Figuarts Male figure and Beagle/MP 1/10 Ride Armor figure? If so, can anyone please post a photo of both figures (sans motorcycle) standing together. Just curious to see them together.

And also which Figuarts (male character) is the tallest one released?

Thanks! :)

Edited by no3Ljm

Anyone here have a naked Figuarts Male figure and Beagle/MP 1/10 Ride Armor figure? If so, can anyone please post a photo of both figures (sans motorcycle) standing together. Just curious to see them together.

And also which Figuarts (male character) is the tallest one released?

Thanks! :)

Tallest one released I think is Broly from Dragonball.