NY just charged me an extra $10 for the Heavy Gunner First Order Storm Trooper...

What, really? My two shipped out from them Sunday, and I didn't get bothered about any other charges. Were the extra charges for shipping or the product itself? I paid for my two months ago via EMS, how long ago did you pay for your order?

What, really? My two shipped out from them Sunday, and I didn't get bothered about any other charges. Were the extra charges for shipping or the product itself? I paid for my two months ago via EMS, how long ago did you pay for your order?

Looks like additional shipping because it's larger than expected... they already EXCESSIVELY overcharge for shipping as it is.

Lame. This all should have been in the first release....

http://news.toyark.com/2016/09/01/unmasked-kylo-ren-sh-figuarts-images-info-219859?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Unmasked-Kylo-Ren-SH-Figuarts-004.jpg

Oh SHITE!!!!

http://news.toyark.com/2016/08/31/new-sh-figuarts-star-wars-rogue-one-219837

SH-Figuarts-Death-Trooperjpg.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Han-Solo.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Hover-Tank-Driver.jpg

SH-Figuarts-K-2SOjpg.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Shoretrooper.jpg

Definitely getting Han. I may or may not grab a Rogue One Storm Trooper as well if only to get a Storm Trooper blaster I can use with my Farm Boy Luke.

Edited by Mommar

Indeed, I think they saw what the Mafex is coming with and decided they needed a V2, I must say though, I like this head sculpt way more then the Mafex one. But who cares about another lame whiny Kylo? What about all of this good stuff?

An essentially V2 original trilogy Stormtrooper, Rogue One Imperial troops, and Han Solo finally! Um, hell yes!

SH-Figuarts-Death-Trooperjpg.jpg
SH-Figuarts-Han-Solo.jpg
SH-Figuarts-Hover-Tank-Driver.jpg
SH-Figuarts-K-2SOjpg.jpg
SH-Figuarts-Rogue-One-Stormtrooper.jpg
SH-Figuarts-Shoretrooper.jpg
I'm in for two of each cannon fodder unit, so yep, two of each of these guys. And the new Rogue One droid, and Han, and I guess I need a Kylo V2.

Indeed, I think they saw what the Mafex is coming with and decided they needed a V2, I must say though, I like this head sculpt way more then the Mafex one. But who cares about another lame whiny Kylo? What about all of this good stuff?

Missed it by that much...

That has to be one of the best Han Solo figures I've seen. And the other other teaser photos almost make me wish I was back collecting Star Wars stuff again, but I'm already committed to so many other things. I might pick up this Han as a one off, though. I have the Indiana Jones figma that was released some time ago, which wasn't too bad. And it would be a shame to miss this.

Whatever the difference between this storm trooper and the last one?

I need to see a better picture, but it almost looks like more hip clearance and I'm not sure on the little helmet vent details.

Newly sculpted head, which you can see in the picture, it's quite different from the original release OT Stormtroopers, apparently it's more accurate, the originally released Stormtrooper helmets were based on the Star Wars Rebels designs instead of the Original Trilogy for whatever reason. Also re-done knee and arm joints, the knees and arms/elbows will apparently be based on the First Order trooper designs, which is nice because they were near perfect. On a side note, I am super stoker, my two Heavy Gunner First Order troopers were delivered today, I don't get off for more then an hour but I can't wait to check them out!

Ok, now that I'm home and can look at my storm trooper in hand i can see what's new. It really is mostly a new hat. I'm so used to the more modern updated storm trooper helmet that the corrected one actually looks a little off to me. The extra hip articulation is gonna be nice though. I wonder how the color is gonna compare to the existing one, I kind of want to put the v1 helmet on the more poseable body.

Ok, now that I'm home and can look at my storm trooper in hand i can see what's new. It really is mostly a new hat. I'm so used to the more modern updated storm trooper helmet that the corrected one actually looks a little off to me. The extra hip articulation is gonna be nice though. I wonder how the color is gonna compare to the existing one, I kind of want to put the v1 helmet on the more poseable body.

Yeah the helmet on the original release troopers looked fine to me, I'm not one to go over every little curve with a fine tooth comb, but apparently a large group of fans REALLY hated the helmet, to the point that they completely passed on the figure because of it. To each their own, like I said I think they looked fine to me, but I'll be getting two of these new guys too, updated articulation works for me, that was my biggest problem with the original Figuarts Stormtroopers.

That ANH Luke looks really good! In my private warehouse now =D

Are these 1/12 scaled? Have the Bandai plamo Vader and stormies, wondering if the SW Figurarts are scaled to go with them.

If so, then an ideal fit would be the figures with faces from Figuarts, and armoured figures from Plamo

They're not scaled the same.

• 2 weeks later...

BBTS just messaged me to let me know Figuarts Donnie and Leo are expected in stock within 10 days, I can't wait, they look amazing.

edit: Also, MonsterArts Destroyah special color version is on pre-order, web exclusive though. NY has him, but I'd go with BBTS if you can, their price beats NY and shipping will be much cheaper if you're in the US. Good deal if you're not looking to spend $250+shipping for the original release, I missed out on the original so this works for me. Now we just need that special color Biolante announcement and I'll be all caught up on MonsterArts.

post-12821-0-13350000-1473815647_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tking22

BBTS just messaged me to let me know Figuarts Donnie and Leo are expected in stock within 10 days, I can't wait, they look amazing.

edit: Also, MonsterArts Destroyah special color version is on pre-order, web exclusive though. NY has him, but I'd go with BBTS if you can, their price beats NY and shipping will be much cheaper if you're in the US. Good deal if you're not looking to spend $250+shipping for the original release, I missed out on the original so this works for me. Now we just need that special color Biolante announcement and I'll be all caught up on MonsterArts.

attachicon.gifSH-Monsterarts-Destroyah-Special-Color-007.jpg

You can get him at Anime Island with 10% 10OFF2916 code and free shipping for $133.

Donnie and Leo are on their way!!

Mine should arrive Thursday along with Figma DX Link, these things look sweet. I watched several different reviews and they look like some damn solid figures, now the wait for the Shredder they showed off will be that much harder.

Mine should arrive Thursday along with Figma DX Link, these things look sweet. I watched several different reviews and they look like some damn solid figures, now the wait for the Shredder they showed off will be that much harder.

For some reason my Link isn't shipping until the 30th...

Be honest I was always a Mikey fan so I'm really waiting for him.

New magazine scans of the new Rogue One Figuarts. Like I said before, I'm in for two of each, and just look at that new Stormtrooper! He can kneel! I already mentioned above they confirmed the new hip system when they first showed these off, it's more then a new hat, but it should have been standard from the beginning.

SH-Figuarts-Rogue-One-Scan-2.jpg

Leo and Donnie are both cool but also a pain in the ass. They left out the frigging leg pull-down mechanism again. Pretty necessary considering the shell sticks down in the front. It makes the leg articulation funky. Also, why bother with the ab crunch if you're going to make the shell on the back immobile? Adding insult to injury Revoltech already figured out how to make the shell move with the body on their turtles figures years ago. Looks like somebody finally figured out to fix the Stormtroopers who have practically the same problem. My single kneeling First Order Heavy Gunner suffers from weird hip syndrome because of this as well.

Edited by Mommar