Guest davidwhangchoi

4pm, same as all the other Bandai stuff going up tonight. I'll be grabbing Jango and my three Hi-Metal 1As from AmiAmi tonight.

Looks like the Riot Control Storm Trooper release has been bumped up by a few days from it's original release. I'm not as excited for these releases now, after seeing the new movie, and pretty much disliking the whole damn thing.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

PO starts tomorrow, May 20th for October release. :)

isn't that today JST?

edit:

Pre orders is actually tonight! at 16:00 JST (3am EST)
amiami placeholder page
hobby search place holder
Edited by davidwhangchoi

sh figuarts is getting pretty good on the likeness for harley and thew new obi wan....was just about to pull the trigger on the episode 1 version but episdoe 2 version if more how i picture prequel obiwan....meanwhile stone cold and the rock could use some work i think.

Edited by Mechapilot77

maybe it's just the ridiculously harsh lighting but the faces don't look that good.

Yeah...they need some tweaking. SCSA not looking ornery enough. Hopefully Rocky comes with several face options.

I think those are figmas and I need one.

Sadly it seems that the head doesn't fit on the suit version.

I also wish that they would do some more suits from the Metroid series. I'd love to own some figures from Metroid Fusion and Prime.

Edited by Scyla

When the zero suit Samus figma was shown earlier this year, there was a poster/card in the background stating that a Prime 3: Corruption version is in development. It'll likely be a figma of the base suit. A figure of one of the upgraded suits would be nice. It'd also be nice if they actually included a metroid as an accessory.