Easy-ish pass on Jango, I'd be happy for a Bobba, not that I'm a huge fan but that's a way more compelling release than Jango Fett.

Really wish that Bandai would announce hero figures from TFA like Rey, Finn and Poe.

-b.

Jango Fett announced... I'm not really feeling the look of this one at all. He seems too flat or something.

SH-Figuarts-Jango-Fett-001.png

And bought on site. When are the pre-orders? Looks amazing, and I gotta disagree, I haven't seen a single Hasbro Black Series that comes close to its Figuarts counter-part, different strokes I guess.

And bought on site. When are the pre-orders? Looks amazing, and I gotta disagree, I haven't seen a single Hasbro Black Series that comes close to its Figuarts counter-part, different strokes I guess.

Have you seen the Black Series Jango? It has this gorgeous wash on the SIlver bits that make it look really used. And there's a secondary wash on the clothing that gives it this great fabric look. This Figuarts looks really flat compared to it. And the sculpt looks a bit thin too.

Have you seen the Black Series Jango? It has this gorgeous wash on the SIlver bits that make it look really used. And there's a secondary wash on the clothing that gives it this great fabric look. This Figuarts looks really flat compared to it. And the sculpt looks a bit thin too.

It's admittedly the best looking Black Series, but it just doesn't do enough for me. I had a chance to grab one a while back but after those leaked Figuarts Jango and Windu shots came out I decided to wait. Thighs look a bit thin, but other then that he's still looking better to me, I like his paint clean.

Oh crap!

1000103639_2.jpg

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000103639/

Web exclusive, a little more pricey, but yeah I guess, also a bit easier to lock down. Strange that Ant-Man was a normal release and Black Panther, the first team Iron Man member, is exclusive, maybe he's just not well known enough in Japan yet to get a standard release? Either way, bought on site, he looks phenomenal.

Damn it looks like I waited WAY too long to lock down my Figuarts Ultron, for how many threads and posts I read about people thinking he looked off or dis-proportionate, he sure did sell out on NY pretty fast. I hope NY gets more stock when he releases, I'm not willing to pay the bullshit mark up price BBTS is attempting to charge.

I really should have lumped this into one post, but I'm pretty excited that in one day I was able to lock down my Figuarts Black Panther AND my Figuarts Jigen. It sucks Jigen is web exclusive too, but whatever, Lupin needs his buddy.

Siona1461193346.jpeg

Oh crap!

1000103639_2.jpg

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000103639/

Web exclusive, a little more pricey, but yeah I guess, also a bit easier to lock down. Strange that Ant-Man was a normal release and Black Panther, the first team Iron Man member, is exclusive, maybe he's just not well known enough in Japan yet to get a standard release? Either way, bought on site, he looks phenomenal.

i broke down an ordered him too

Damn it looks like I waited WAY too long to lock down my Figuarts Ultron, for how many threads and posts I read about people thinking he looked off or dis-proportionate, he sure did sell out on NY pretty fast. I hope NY gets more stock when he releases, I'm not willing to pay the bullshit mark up price BBTS is attempting to charge.

I really should have lumped this into one post, but I'm pretty excited that in one day I was able to lock down my Figuarts Black Panther AND my Figuarts Jigen. It sucks Jigen is web exclusive too, but whatever, Lupin needs his buddy.

Siona1461193346.jpeg

didn't even know he was up for preorder. i do feel like the revoltech one is more accurate and is pretty nice but revoltech brand is on the way down past several years it seems and figuarts brand is on teh rise. ihave a revoltech one (still in box) so didn't feel the need for the SHF one but knowing that it sold out quickly now has me curious as to what i've missed.

i broke down an ordered him too

didn't even know he was up for preorder. i do feel like the revoltech one is more accurate and is pretty nice but revoltech brand is on the way down past several years it seems and figuarts brand is on teh rise. ihave a revoltech one (still in box) so didn't feel the need for the SHF one but knowing that it sold out quickly now has me curious as to what i've missed.

Same here regarding Ultron but then I think more money for SHF Star Wars.

I ordered Black Panther. But isn't Black Widow technically the first released on Iron Man's side?

I would say yes if it were her Civil War version, but it's not, it's her AOU version, Bandai is still playing catch up. Will they eventually release a Civil War Widow too? Probably.

I would say yes if it were her Civil War version, but it's not, it's her AOU version, Bandai is still playing catch up. Will they eventually release a Civil War Widow too? Probably.

Is there enough of a difference for it to matter with her? I don't feel like there's enough between Cap or Iron Man for me to care to double dip. Hell, Hawkeye seems to have more of a difference between AoU and Civil War (speaking of which, where the hell is my Hawkeye pre-order too?.. and Scarlet Witch and Vision and...) I'd like another Thor figure as well because that first one from The Avengers was crap.

Bandai really does need to get on the ball and keep up with these releases.

Is there enough of a difference for it to matter with her? I don't feel like there's enough between Cap or Iron Man for me to care to double dip. Hell, Hawkeye seems to have more of a difference between AoU and Civil War (speaking of which, where the hell is my Hawkeye pre-order too?.. and Scarlet Witch and Vision and...) I'd like another Thor figure as well because that first one from The Avengers was crap.

Bandai really does need to get on the ball and keep up with these releases.

I'm guessing the only difference will be the only main difference we see in her main film appearances, her hair. I'm not double dipping either, even if they announce her Civil War version, I skipped on Civil War Cap and Iron Man as well. And yes I'm wondering too, where the frakk is my Hawkeye? I'm guessing we'll see him announced as a web exclusive soon too, and if they do Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver I'd guess they'll be web exclusives too. It's baffling that the AOU Figuarts line isn't finished yet, they've really been nickel and diming these last few characters.

I'm guessing the only difference will be the only main difference we see in her main film appearances, her hair. I'm not double dipping either, even if they announce her Civil War version, I skipped on Civil War Cap and Iron Man as well. And yes I'm wondering too, where the frakk is my Hawkeye? I'm guessing we'll see him announced as a web exclusive soon too, and if they do Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver I'd guess they'll be web exclusives too. It's baffling that the AOU Figuarts line isn't finished yet, they've really been nickel and diming these last few characters.

Only thing I can think is that Bandai know they're expensive so they space them out to give people time to save for the next one? But when Marvel is dropping two new movies a year that doesn't work.

What are the chances of an SHF Dr Strange?

I don't understand what the use for the Body-Kun actually is.

they can be good for customizers and from what's posted above, reference for artists that can range from practicing to artist short on time and don't have models to pose for them.