9 hours ago, Scyla said:

But I have the SHF ones and I'm contempt with my choice. If Bandai decides to release more, I'm on board.

I too feel contempt towards Bandai. :lol:

But, seriously, I like my SHFs mainly for their face sculpts even if scaling sometimes is off and there's a good chance you'll need to do minor fixes for QC issues out of the box. That updated Chun Li is looking pretty good esp. with the new "Yatta" faceplate.

I really hope their Kenshin comes out nice so they'll release more figures of other characters from the series.

11 hours ago, m0n5t3r said:

I too feel contempt towards Bandai. :lol:

But, seriously, I like my SHFs mainly for their face sculpts even if scaling sometimes is off and there's a good chance you'll need to do minor fixes for QC issues out of the box. That updated Chun Li is looking pretty good esp. with the new "Yatta" faceplate.

I really hope their Kenshin comes out nice so they'll release more figures of other characters from the series.

Haha, sorry I meant "content". A Freudian slip maybe? :lol:

• 1 month later...

Kong looks fine, Godzilla not so much, and are they still using the same molds? No updates? No real effort? Godzilla isn't even rocking his new crazy purple color scheme, this is beyond lazy, at least he comes with an effect piece this time. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...