3 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Face sculpts on Falcon and Bucky are odd for sure, but I preordered both nonetheless. I also finally cracked open Infinity War Falcon and it's really nice figure, I'm glad I finally opened it up.

I'm both very equally surprised and disappointed to not see Vision figures, Wanda I can see since she had both an Infinity War and Endgame release.

-b.

They’re available for pre-order somewhere already?

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

They’re available for pre-order somewhere already?

Yup;

https://www.biginjap.com/en/

I searched last week at some of the other usual suspects but they weren't up yet. Still in stock here, I haven't checked at any other places since very early Friday morning.

-b.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mommar said:

They're putting out a John Walker Cap now.  I don't particularly care, I didn't even bother with Falcon or Winter Soldier.

You should check it out, it's fantastic, the final episode is this Friday. 

I'm in for US Agent, Falcon and Winter Soldier did a fantastic job with John Walker, he's a very compelling and relatable character. I'm still gonna pass on Bucky and Sam's default outfits, but I'm absolutely in whenever Bandai announces Sam in his Captain America suit.

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

I didn't even bother with Falcon or Winter Soldier.

I don't think this was meant to refer to the series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, but nonetheless I'd also recommend the show.  It's a worthy follow-up to the Captain America film trilogy, exploring the same sociopolitical themes and ethical dilemmas absent from the rest of the MCU.  

The success of the series has certainly sold me on a John Walker action figure; the question is merely whether the SH Figurarts is that much better than the Marvel Legends "US Agent" figure... :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty surprised nobody posted this yet, but Bandai finally announced, and put pre-orders up, for GT SSJ4 Goku. Pre-orders already went up, and promptly sold out, on US and overseas stores, I didn't even get the BBTS email saying orders were up before they sold out. This has to be the single fastest selling Dragonball Figuart ever, crazy stuff, I know A LOT of people have been waiting for this thing ever since it was teased years and years ago but damn! That's crazy! I lucked out and got one on Toy Dojo, which still has orders up at the time of typing this out, they also have the most strict limit set, one per customer period, no doubles, no extra orders or they will cancel ALL orders. I like it, they really want regular collectors, not scalpers, to get a crack at this long sought after form of Goku.

I'm happy to have gotten one, I didn't like most of GT, but it had some cool designs, including Super Saiyan 4. I really want a red hair SSJ4 Gogeta? Or was it Vegito? Whichever, I want that as well, Vegeta seems a no-brainer eventually as well. The hype is real, the looks fantastic!

Dragon-Ball-GT-SH-Figuarts-SS4-Son-Goku-001.jpg

Dragon-Ball-GT-SH-Figuarts-SS4-Son-Goku-002.jpg

Dragon-Ball-GT-SH-Figuarts-SS4-Son-Goku-003.jpg

Dragon-Ball-GT-SH-Figuarts-SS4-Son-Goku-004.jpg

Dragon-Ball-GT-SH-Figuarts-SS4-Son-Goku-005.jpg

Dragon-Ball-GT-SH-Figuarts-SS4-Son-Goku-006.jpg

Dragon-Ball-GT-SH-Figuarts-SS4-Son-Goku-007.jpg

Dragon-Ball-GT-SH-Figuarts-SS4-Son-Goku-008.jpg

Dragon-Ball-GT-SH-Figuarts-SS4-Son-Goku-009.jpg

Dragon-Ball-GT-SH-Figuarts-SS4-Son-Goku-010.jpg

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Why is he all pink?

It was a GT thing, it's non cannon now.  In GT, the next power up after SSJ3 is a tamed oozaru mode.  Not sure why the fur is pink because when they go full monkey they're just brown.  Also he transforms into this mode from his kid form, and the pants also magically grow with him, so yeah.

18 hours ago, Mommar said:

Why is he all pink?

For some reason that's just the color that was decided, Vegeta is more red. 

image.thumb.png.58286b24c0173d6b85c21b2892882b35.png

On another note, Bandai announced MosnterArts MechaGodzilla from Godzilla V Kong, and he looks fantastic! Another must purchase for me! Tamashii recently had a poll on most wanted MonsterArts and this guy had a chunk of votes, since they obviously already had him in the works I hope the most voted on below this guy get the go. I wasn't a fan of the 98 Zilla film like most others, but I'd absolutely take a MonsterArts 98 Zilla figure, and in general, more showa stuff, baddies and buddies, not Godzilla. 

SH-MonsterArts-Mechagodzilla-001.jpg

SH-MonsterArts-Mechagodzilla-002.jpg

SH-MonsterArts-Mechagodzilla-003.jpg

SH-MonsterArts-Mechagodzilla-004.jpg

SH-MonsterArts-Mechagodzilla-005.jpg

SH-MonsterArts-Mechagodzilla-006.jpg

SH-MonsterArts-Mechagodzilla-007.jpg

SH-MonsterArts-Mechagodzilla-008.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Darth Mingus said:

I should've added pre-order again, I actually already had all four up for pre-order on BBTS the day they went up. I cancelled telling myself I didn't need another Figuarts Avengers team, but the full team shots look good so I'll probably be caving.

15 hours ago, Darth Mingus said:

big improvements to thor (i have the original SHF of him) but i'm not rebuying him.  i like  short hair thor better anyway.  widow looks really godo though.

so bandai saw sentinel marvel fighting armors and got jealous?  haha  bandai's designs DO look better though.  also shang chi looks really well done.  was gonna just get the ML one (its "good enough" for what it is) but maybe i'll get the SHF if it doesnt' sell out on goes on sale.

ironman has a fast pack but no strike canon.  haha.  looks good though.

On 6/3/2021 at 3:04 PM, Mechapilot77 said:

so bandai saw sentinel marvel fighting armors and got jealous?  haha  bandai's designs DO look better though.  also shang chi looks really well done.  was gonna just get the ML one (its "good enough" for what it is) but maybe i'll get the SHF if it doesnt' sell out on goes on sale.

ironman has a fast pack but no strike canon.  haha.  looks good though.

Was thinking the exact same thing, the Bandai SHF TECH ON Avengers are extremely reminiscent of Sentinel's Fighting Armor line.

Iron Man looks okay (not sure about the head) but I am not a fan of the non-armor characters getting the armor treatment. Just looks a little off to me.

---

Does anyone know if US based stores will be carrying the Hawkeye and Black Widow from the Avengers lineup? 

-b. 

Tamashii Tech-On Avengers Special Page: https://cinema.tamashii.jp/special/techon/

アベンジャーズが、サノスのインフィニティ・ストーンを破壊してから1年。 宇宙にはその跡として、不安定なインフィニティ・ストーンの粒子が残っていた。 レッドスカルは、その強大なパワーを使い、 地球全体にヒーローのパワーを無効化するバリアを展開。 世界は混乱し、ヴィランが暴れ始めた。

だが、ヒーローたちは無力ではない。

トニー・スタークの開発した新たなパワードスーツと その中に秘めた「DHー10」という進化により、反撃を開始する。 「――今後は君達もこう言うべきだ、 『私がアイアンマンだ』と」

Google Translate:

It's been a year since the Avengers destroyed the Infinity Stone in Thanos. Unstable Infinity Stone particles remained in the universe as a trace. Red Skull uses its immense power, Deploy a barrier that nullifies the power of heroes throughout the globe. The world was confused and Vilan (villains?) began to rampage.

But the heroes are not helpless.

With a new powered suit developed by Tony Stark With the evolution of "DH-10" hidden in it, a counterattack is started. "--You should say this in the future, "I'm Iron Man"

TECH-ON AVENGERS (Marvel Comics)
Writer: Jum Zub
Artist: Chamba
Cover Artist: Shimizu Eiichi

Creators participating in "TECH-ON AVENGERS"
Character design (hero): Eiichi Shimizu
Character design (villain): Kenji Ando, Jun Goshima
Story concept: Ryoji Kansai
Cover art: Eiichi Shimizu & Tomohiro Shimoguchi

sample01int20.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, Mechapilot77 said:

have to admit their original avengers looks are so iconic now.

Yep. Can't believe it's been almost 10 years, and looking at The Avengers costume designs compared to Avengers: Endgame - crazy.

-b.