18 minutes ago, RocketGTR said:

In general?  Or do you mean there's something in particular that's wrong because I can't really tell from your picture?

Cannon joints are super loose out of the box and the peg fit on the shoulder is so bad the cannon falls off if you breathe on it too hard. $75 for this crap from Bandai.

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Cannon joints are super loose out of the box and the peg fit on the shoulder is so bad the cannon falls off if you breathe on it too hard. $75 for this crap from Bandai.

I didn't have that problem with mine.  My Revo War Machine on the other hand is practically impossible to pose...

Edited by Mommar

Do the SH Figuarts/Monsterarts stuff get KO'ed?  I decided to sell my SH Monsterarts Godzilla 2019, and I was looking at ebay to figure out what a fair price would be.  I see lots of listings over $100 from all over the place, but a few listings below the original retail price.  And, at the risk of perpetuating a negative stereotype, all the cheap listings are from China.

(BTW, I settled for $65 shipped in CONUS, so if anyone wants it let me know before I stick it on ebay.  It's been opened, but it's complete with all the accessories an the original box.)

There used to be a lot of listing for the Marvel stuff on Ebay which were essentially factory rejects.  Most of the reviews I saw had badly painted faces, cracked parts, etc.  I would not be surprised if there are people in China buying up the factory rejects for the SH Monsterarts and selling those as well.

Really? 89 Keaton Batman? I didn't expect this, but I'd guess that's the point, nobody did. I'm still plenty happy with my eventual Mezco One:12, but this is cool. I can only imagine he'll have a cloth cape, Bandai finally decided hard plastic, separated cape bits are dumb and look bad. If they do a Jack Joker I'll have to grab both, but if Mezco announces their own I won't bother. 

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

Really? 89 Keaton Batman? I didn't expect this, but I'd guess that's the point, nobody did. I'm still plenty happy with my eventual Mezco One:12, but this is cool. I can only imagine he'll have a cloth cape, Bandai finally decided hard plastic, separated cape bits are dumb and look bad. If they do a Jack Joker I'll have to grab both, but if Mezco announces their own I won't bother. 

Just like no one expected Mr. Mom to put on one of the best Bruce Wayne's ever filmed.

21 minutes ago, Mazinger said:

Just like no one expected Mr. Mom to put on one of the best Bruce Wayne's ever filmed.

Lol very true. I remember my uncle brought that up every time we discussed the casting, that Mr. Mom himself was going to ruin Batman, and be terrible. He frakking loved that film :). 

HOLY frakkING crap, I did not expect Nargacuga, that is awesome! So bought, so, so, so bought, on site, no matter the price. I love Monster Hunter so everything Bandai puts out in this line is an instant buy for me, this guy looks fantastic! I'm dreaming of the future for this line, I hope it sells, Diablos is necessary, Rathalos and Rathian, Azure, Pink, Silver and Gold repaints, Tigrex, Teostra, I'd take a Fatalis, my favorite Elder Dragon. 

img_01.png

img_02.png

On 3/19/2020 at 1:35 PM, Big s said:

I’d laugh if they kept it movie accurate and the neck doesn’t move

:rofl:

Now I'm not sure if I'd buy one that did have a moving head...

I managed to get my figuarts Toku Spidey and Chogokin Leopardon at HLJ, definitely needed both myself. I actually watched all of Supaidman! in college many years ago, it's definitely terrible, but iconic, and immensely important as far as Toku history is concerned. 

Both toys look great and honestly, not even a week ago I was checking eBay for prices on the original Chogokin Leopardon, glad I didn't bite, this renewal version looks fantastic, plus a nicely articulated Figuarts to go with it is a huge bonus.

44 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I managed to get my figuarts Toku Spidey and Chogokin Leopardon at HLJ, definitely needed both myself. I actually watched all of Supaidman! in college many years ago, it's definitely terrible, but iconic, and immensely important as far as Toku history is concerned. 

Both toys look great and honestly, not even a week ago I was checking eBay for prices on the original Chogokin Leopardon, glad I didn't bite, this renewal version looks fantastic, plus a nicely articulated Figuarts to go with it is a huge bonus.

I have to put mine with the rest of my Spider-verse lineup (even though they don't scale properly.)  I do wish there was an option for a version of Leopardon without the life-size wrist watch.  Maybe bring the price down a little bit.