My third party NOTAS parts for Endgame Cap came in today.  Two hands, broken shield.  Mjolnir with regular  head and alternate blue glowing head and spinning Mjolnir part (it’s too heavy for Figuarts joints to hold.)  Shield looks good but Cap doesn’t match the grime of the shield.

A975A4E1-456E-4129-84E1-09D43A710B2F.thumb.jpeg.77b2d21ee34bbb2650926fb7458e80e5.jpeg

784BD2E8-F886-4C27-8218-346A04C7F488.thumb.jpeg.0857bc60a5b9a653b0aa7a2434f1ad6d.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

April 2020 - Avengers Endgame Rescue 7,700 Yen

https://www.shfiguarts.com/news/1011/SHFiguarts-Rescue-Armor-Avengers-/-End-Game.html

image.thumb.png.afcbfa1e256d1854a23b84a04cb2c756.png

April 2020 - Avengers Endgame Captain America Final Battle Edition 8,800 Yen

https://www.shfiguarts.com/news/1013/SHFiguarts-Captain-AmericaFINAL-BATTLE-EDITION-Avengers-/-End-Game.html

image.thumb.png.a881709b0d7a772b865d5878d9d6f328.png

April 2020 - Avengers Endgame Iron Man Mk-85 Final Battle Edition 9,350 Yen

https://www.shfiguarts.com/news/1012/SHFiguarts-Iron-Man-Mark-85FINAL-BATTLE-EDITIONAvengers-/-End-Game.html

image.thumb.png.959dff229b00283cda7fab34abf26a42.png

June 2020 - Avengers Endgame Iron Spider Final Battle Edition 8,800 Yen

https://www.shfiguarts.com/news/1014/SHFiguarts-Iron-SpiderFINAL-BATTLE-EDITIONAvengers-/-End-Game.html

image.thumb.png.011de325f87d4adec8bae09886d2198e.png

June 2020 - Avengers Endgame Captain Marvel 7,700 Yen

https://www.shfiguarts.com/news/1015/SHFiguarts-Captain-Marvel-Avengers-/-End-Game.html

Available for Preorder  https://www.kuramatoys.com/s-h-figuarts-captain-marvel-avengers-endgame-action-figure/

image.thumb.png.a35579a6f69391acaee68ef002cd82cd.png

Edited by Darth Mingus
links to announcement

Interesting.  The advantage of the Iron Man and Cap are that they look suitably dirty like from the final fight but it's too little too late in a lot of ways.  And double dipping effing sucks.  I hate Captain Marvel but I do really like the costume design.  The Mandelorian doesn't look any better than the Hasbro version, really.  Palpatine is weird.  It kind of seems like part of his robe is soft goods.  The hood doesn't, and the sitting version looks terrible.  For the most part the Hasbro one does the job too.

Rescue looks damn fine though, and they actually gave her proper accessories.

Captain Marvel is already up for pre-order at NY: https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/29828-shfiguarts-captain-marvel-avengers-endgame-limited-edition.html

So is Emperor Palpatine, though I'm not collecting Star Wars figures.

Rescue is a definite must buy, as well as the ver. 2 Iron Spider. That Nano Gauntlet looks sweet! I wish the Figuarts Professor Hulk could wear it...

I'm torn with the Final Battle Mk 85. That Tony head is definitely tempting. Why am I not surprised that Bandai did not include the Iron gauntlet with the figure? Again, Takara Tony's offering seems much better: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=414090655923809&id=100019686341010

Even though I really hate the Actress and the way they included the character into the MCU/Endgame I went ahead and bought Captain Marvel because I do really like her costume design from the end of the film (minus the hair...)

I'm hoping the Gauntlet from Iron Spider fits on The Hulk figure they already put out.

35 minutes ago, Big s said:

Does the Mandalorian come with baby Yoda?  Because it should. I have spoken.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  But Figuarts seems exceptionally good at missing the obvious these days.  The Mafex one will have it in two years, no doubt. 

It's too bad they didn't announce Iron Patriot MK II instead.

Edited by Mommar

All of them are sold out at HLJ, had all of them (Avengers) in my cart but ended up losing them all as each one went into Order Stop status.

I swear between some stores insane checkout processes and Bandai's insistence of only making 100 quantity of each figure it's a miracle any of them ever make it into the wild. :lol:

-b.

2 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

All of them are sold out at HLJ, had all of them (Avengers) in my cart but ended up losing them all as each one went into Order Stop status.

I swear between some stores insane checkout processes and Bandai's insistence of only making 100 quantity of each figure it's a miracle any of them ever make it into the wild. :lol:

-b.

I think I'm done trying, and probably done with figuarts Marvel in general.

I'm pissed, 50 minutes later and not a single figure I wanted, I was also cart jacked at HLJ and NY, I couldn't even get the frakking Mandalorian. I was at choose payment page on NY and nope, items in my cart were no longer available. What a joke, what a complete crap show, and within an hour Rescue will be on eBay for $90+. frakk Bandai, and frakk all this nonsense, I'm done.

9 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I think I'm done trying, and probably done with figuarts Marvel in general.

I'm pissed, 50 minutes later and not a single figure I wanted, I was also cart jacked at HLJ and NY, I couldn't even get the frakking Mandalorian. I was at choose payment page on NY and nope, items in my cart were no longer available. What a joke, what a complete crap show, and within an hour Rescue will be on eBay for $90+. frakk Bandai, and frakk all this nonsense, I'm done.

Feel you man.

I've been stalking Amazon Japan, but their search engine is the worst and I haven't found a single new figure listed yet.

*edit N-Y is now using the Waiting Area system they've been getting hammered so much.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Whew! Was able to get Rescue, Iron Man and Iron Spider at NY! Watching the NY spinning wheel of death has got to be one of the most stressful experiences a collector can go through.

In the rush of making the orders, I accidentally made duplicate orders for Iron Man and Iron Spider. I've submitted tickets to cancel the duplicates already. Don't know if that would translate to the items being available again after the cancellation.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

I just did pay now and put it on the credit card.  It just rolled over for the new bill so I won't owe anything until Mid January anyway.  That'll work.

This is EXACTLY what I just did for Rescue. Of course, NY already put a markup on her, and made all the new Endgame figures pay up front, so noble of them. Captain Marvel being TWE means I'll get her in a couple of weeks, easy pass on Cap and MK85, so if I can, I just want a new Iron Spidey. 

7 hours ago, Mommar said:

Still no sign of baby, though.

Knowing Bandai, that will be the release, final battle of episode 1 version release of the Mandalorean, followed by the deluxe, mid-episode 3 version.

Seriously, I caved and ordered my first Star Wars S.H.Figuarts Star Wars figure because of the IG-11.  I want to recreate the scene of the two of them from the end of Episode 1 where they enter the door.

4 hours ago, Darth Mingus said:

Knowing Bandai, that will be the release, final battle of episode 1 version release of the Mandalorean, followed by the deluxe, mid-episode 3 version.

Seriously, I caved and ordered my first Star Wars S.H.Figuarts Star Wars figure because of the IG-11.  I want to recreate the scene of the two of them from the end of Episode 1 where they enter the door.

You bought the Mandelorian in anticipation of IG-11?  Because there’s already a Black Series Mandelorian and IG-11 released and they’re way cheaper.