We've always just lumped these in with Figuarts because they're usually displayed next to them at trade shows so I'll put it here.  Glorious, Ludicrous, bought.  I might be one of six people on the planet who collects them too.

Marvel Mei Sho Manga Realization Muhomono Wolverine

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/92150

641aa3f1-6ab1-483c-bff4-3350ca9258fb.jpg

f663cdce-6e16-4a24-9136-497fd96469fa.jpg

74e31a3d-f8b8-453a-b933-70eea20556fa.jpg

8b80e5f8-74d5-4043-9ec4-391332efe14f.jpg

9de0388c-8c43-4cd5-87e0-64b53e203fff.jpg

c060fd30-7afd-4ab6-871e-94065a4306c8.jpg

f07e5bd5-4746-4ab6-96c3-ba13b8266a21.jpg

ffc2986e-d663-4de0-8e5f-00ececd5ceb0.jpg

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Did you order one too? Also, hope @Tking22 would see this and get his as well.

I missed out, sucks too because I was on NY just last night, they had Ronin back up for PO and nobody else, I figured it would be a waste to only PO one figure so I passed. Had I seen Widow or MK85 I would've definitely placed an order though. Bummer, that MK85 keeps going up too.

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Looks like NY has Endgame stuff back up again, oh look MK85 available again, with yet another markup. Stay classy NY, you frakks.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/search.php?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=endgame&submit_search=Search

That's the same Mark 85 price that I paid last night, @Tking22.

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Samurai Logan? I'd have to track down Ninja Batman if I get this...

You haven't seen the other Marvel or Star Wars Figures from this line?  They've already released Deadpool, Spider-Man (and his Black Costume), Captain America, Iron Man and War Machine.

8 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Samurai Logan? I'd have to track down Ninja Batman if I get this...

That would be nice if they have the same height. Figma and Figuarts Ninja Batman height is 16cm. Whereas the Meisho Wolverine is 18cm.

Edited by no3Ljm

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

That would be nice if they have the same height. Figma and Figuarts Ninja Batman height is 16cm. Whereas the Meisho Wolverine is 18cm.

Yeah, the "Realization" series are seven inch scale.  For whatever reason.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

You haven't seen the other Marvel or Star Wars Figures from this line?  They've already released Deadpool, Spider-Man (and his Black Costume), Captain America, Iron Man and War Machine.

I'm not into the Star Wars figures, but my interest was piqued with the Marvel stuff. I think Logan fits this theme the most compared to other superheroes.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

That's the same Mark 85 price that I paid last night, @Tking22.

Really? I could've sworn the other night when I saw Ronin, and the MK85 wasn't available again yet, the price was somewhere around 8,600yen. I guess I've just gotta bite before it goes up further.

30 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Really? I could've sworn the other night when I saw Ronin, and the MK85 wasn't available again yet, the price was somewhere around 8,600yen. I guess I've just gotta bite before it goes up further.

Yeah. I think Y8600 was the last price I saw before it came back online yesterday with the current price.

19 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

I'm not into the Star Wars figures, but my interest was piqued with the Marvel stuff. I think Logan fits this theme the most compared to other superheroes.

I have all of the Marvel figures (all of the Star Wars ones too.)  In my opinion the only two worth owning are Captain America and War Machine.  Deadpool is alright.  Iron Man and Spider-Man aren't anything special though.  Wolverine looks more like the quality of Captain America and I'm very excited to see him up close.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2019 at 1:05 AM, hkj711 said:

Thetoysource has the Endgame Thanos and Mark 50 weapon set 2 up for pre-order for anyone still looking.

https://thetoysource.com/s.h.-figuarts-avengers-endgame-Thanos/

https://thetoysource.com/s.h.-figuarts-avengers-endgame-ironman-mk50-nano-weapon-set2/

Thanks for the info.  I usually hate ordering from thetoysource but I missed out on all the other reasonably priced preorders.

8 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Strange that Bandai will miss the mark and forgo the camo patterns on the armor.

Even stranger that they've screwed up the colors so badly on Boba Fett...

On 4/23/2019 at 4:09 AM, Mommar said:

Figuarts Boba Fett showing up in magazines now.

SHF-Boba-Fett-Scan.jpg

The blue of the jumpsuit, the green of the armor, the orange of the shoulder and knee guards... all wrong.  :(

As the Boba Fett for the 501st Japanese Garrison, I'm ashamed of what Bandai is doing to our favorite bounty hunter.  :sorry:

I didn't realize that these Spidey figures went for preorder earlier. Woke up around 130am and all of the main stores are already sold out. But I managed to order from CDJ for the Far From Home version and AE for the PS4 version. 

PO stuff is getting frustrating at this point. :unsure:

Anyone here purchase the first two set of custom Iron Man Mark 50 Nano Sets from TakaraTony via Facebook? I tried reaching him but he told me that I was 2 weeks late on preordering the first two sets he has.