1 hour ago, ErikElvis said:

Yeah I’ll prob pick that Broly up.  How good was the broly movie. I thought it played into everyone’s fanboy. 

I may be biased, but it was frakking fantastic. I loved the Super anime and getting a canon Broly has been a wish of mine for a while, the odd not-Broly we got in the form of Kale was neat, but not the real Broly, and now with canon Broly, confusing. Yeah, there's a lot of fan moments, but they did a solid job IMO of making Broly an actual character, not just that giant, powerful dude that's angry because Goku was a loud baby.

Hey guys! Just came across these cool third party Nano Weapons Set for the Figuarts Iron Man Mk 50. After seeing reviews from youtube, I went ahead and pre-ordered Sets A, B and C from the maker, Takara Tony via his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019686341010

Anybody ordered this as well?

3 minutes ago, brouken said:

Hey guys! Just came across these cool third party Nano Weapons Set for the Figuarts Iron Man Mk 50. After seeing reviews from youtube, I went ahead and pre-ordered Sets A, B and C from the maker, Takara Tony via his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019686341010

Anybody ordered this as well?

I don’t underdrand how to pre-order from that guy.

Man, still Bandai didn't include the Energy Displacer Sentries (Funnels) for the Mark 50's Nano Weapon Set 2 for the Endgame release. It's a bummer even though I know that I'm still going to get this set. :unsure:

https://tamashii.jp/item/12891/

Btw, Ronin looks cool. ^_^:wub:

https://tamashii.jp/item/12890/

Edited by no3Ljm

Here we gooo! The floodgates have been opened for End Game merch!

Looks like Bandai has had more of the nano weapons in the pipeline. With the Bandai Nano Weapons Set 2 and Takara Tony's Nano Weapons Sets A, B, and C, my Mark 50 is going to have a lot of wonderful toys to play with. :D

The Mark 85 is also an instabuy for me, although it looks a little bare without any bundled Nano Weapons. I wonder if the Mark 50's Nano Weapons will fit it?

Will probably get End Game Thanos, but on the fence about Cap, Black Widow, Antman and Ronin. 

Disappointed that Cap does not have an alternate head with no helmet. Maybe the head from the Civil War Cap will fit it? Love the added texture on his suit though. It seems Marvel is paying one last homage to the comic book costumes of Cap and Iron Man. A fitting swan song for them since End Game is supposedly their last movie.

I also love the texture on Black Widows suit. I don't have any Black Widow figures yet, so I might bite on this one. But then I'll need Hawkeye...

Speaking of which, how come Ronin has no bow? Maybe he ditched the bow in the events prior to End Game?

I guess all shall be revealed this 26th of April. :)

Bandai is also apparently re-issuing a lot of the old Iron Man suits, as well as Tony Stark from Iron Man 3. I guess they're going to milk the hype for Avengers Endgame as much as they can. Hehe!

I had no idea any of this was going up last night, so yeah, I missed out on literally everything. That sucks. Cap and Ant-Man look like a pass, Ronin, Thanos, Widow, and the new IM armor would be the only ones I'd be interested in. Also, any reason why these aren't in the snazzy new all white outfits from the trailers? Ant-Man and Cap look nearly identical to previous releases, except for that sweet Paul Rudd head for Ant-Man, that would be my only reason to pick up Endgame Ant-Man.

9 hours ago, brouken said:

And lastly, the Iron Man Mark 85: https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27815-shfiguarts-iron-man-mark-85-avengers-endgame.html

Man those last two were nail-biters. The NY wheel of death spun quite a bit before I got my pre-orders in. 

See you all after the End Game!

Mark 85?  Wasn't his IW suit Mark 50?  How was there 34 more suits in between?

Also, wth they just dropped all these POs out of nowhere, what's that about?

4 minutes ago, HG Blows said:

Mark 85?  Wasn't his IW suit Mark 50?  How was there 34 more suits in between?

Also, wth they just dropped all these POs out of nowhere, what's that about?

Yup. It's Mark 85 (LXXXV). We'll probably find out soon where did the other 34 suits go. Just like from Mark 7 (Avenger) to Mark 42 (Iron Man 3). ^_^ 

Yeah. I have to agree I didn't know that there will be PO last night. I just found out about that special Tamashii page. But beyond that, there were no PO dates yet. But Bandai did surprise as all. Imagine if this could happen on any Macross stuff. We're all doomed. Hahaha! :lol:

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

WTF????  I didn't know about ANY of this stuff.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

The moreI think about it the more well and truly pissedI am there was no heads up and I missed it all.

Yeah it pisses me off too, not even a chance at pre-ordering this stuff, the Tamashii page for Figuarts Endgame went up last night, as the figures went up for PO. Super helpful Bandai, thank you for the timely heads up. That new Thanos looks amazing, too bad I'll have to end up getting one at BBTS, with a stupid mark up on the price. Ronin and Widow look great, once again, too bad I'll probably have to settle for the stupid overpriced Bluefin version from BBTS that comes with some dumb rock or explosion effect I don't want.

14 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Yeah it pisses me off too, not even a chance at pre-ordering this stuff, the Tamashii page for Figuarts Endgame went up last night, as the figures went up for PO. Super helpful Bandai, thank you for the timely heads up. That new Thanos looks amazing, too bad I'll have to end up getting one at BBTS, with a stupid mark up on the price. Ronin and Widow look great, once again, too bad I'll probably have to settle for the stupid overpriced Bluefin version from BBTS that comes with some dumb rock or explosion effect I don't want.

Widow and Ant-Man are the two still available, apparently.  I was forced to get Thanos from BBTS last year.  I’ll be forced to get them all there this time.  Odd they’ve left out a few characters.  I wonder if later they’ll release the whole team in their special suits too.

They weren’t up at Amazon earlier when i checked.  Thanks for the hookup!  We’ll see if they actually deliver.

I’m not sure about Cap, though.  Iron Man, Thanos and ronin are different enough, even Black Widow, but ehat is so different about Cap?  The Paul Rudd head is oddly compelling too but I already have that figure otherwise.

Edited by Mommar

Wow, I was wondering where everyone was at when the pre-orders came up. So there was no official announcement for the pre-order dates?

When I saw the Tamashii page for the End Game Figuarts, I browsed the links for each figure, and checked their release dates. I saw that they would be releasing starting April to June, so I looked at NY and the other hobby sites to see if any of the figures were already up. The first time I looked they weren't up yet.

Then I saw ps99042's post about Thanos being already sold out, at Cdjapan and Amiami, so I rushed to check NY again, and was lucky enough to see Thanos open for pre-order. I waited and checked to see if NY would open orders for the other figures, and sure enough, they began putting them up for pre-order in increments of about 10 to 15 minutes in between. I was not able to check the other sites to see what time they were put up for pre-order.

I would also be quite upset if I missed out on these because there was no pre-order announcement. I missed quite a lot of the earlier Marvel Figuarts and had to pay aftermarket prices for some to get my collection up to date. Since then, I had this thread on auto-email notification to see when the latest releases would come out (thank you Macrossworld!)

I hope you guys get a chance to pre-order the figures from another online hobby shop.