5 hours ago, Mazinger said:

From the upcoming movie? How much will it be with shipping, if you don’t mind my asking? Where are you gonna put it? Gotta takes pics when it arrives!!!

I missed out on all available sites except for NY and they're quite a bit more expensive so I went with BBTS because I can get it with FedEx and they won't extort me on shipping like NY does.  All told it's about $190 with shipping.  The base cost is higher, at $179, but shipping is $11.24 for FedEx.  Because it's BBTS it'll be a month later than all of the import shops.

Edited by Mommar

15 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Anybody want to include one of these things in their hall of armor lineup?

That looks cool, Mommar.

Would like to have one, but at that price point, I rather use the budget for another figure.

• 4 weeks later...

What the hell?  I didn't see this in any of the coverage for NY Toy Fair or any of the previous Bandai shows.  But here's the preorder for Vega (and he looks damn good too!)

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/89480?utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=marketing&utm_content=

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27523-shfiguarts-vega-limited-edition.html

2c066d01-9cdc-43ed-b640-ce286379cb68.jpg

443d60db-ebb7-47fe-ab63-9693c0a93667.jpg

ed78b7c9-80ac-429f-b6a3-7a2525396631.jpg

1fcae587-716a-4bce-95fa-7684496b71d9.jpg

64bfc477-913a-40d9-a8a4-64ae2c101514.jpg

Edited by Mommar

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

What the hell?  I didn't see this in any of the coverage for NY Toy Fair or any of the previous Bandai shows.  But here's the preorder for Vega (and he looks damn good too!)

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/89480?utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=marketing&utm_content=

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27523-shfiguarts-vega-limited-edition.html

2c066d01-9cdc-43ed-b640-ce286379cb68.jpg

64bfc477-913a-40d9-a8a4-64ae2c101514.jpg

Wow that looks good.  I wonder if they throw in the cage wall with the package.  Now I wish they would release some fighters that other toy lines haven't covered yet like Makoto, Rose, Q, Elena, etc.

3 hours ago, Mazinger said:

Just read on BBtS that it did come with that wall.  I've got a SOTA Vega already, so not sure that I'll get this version, but in general I really like the playability of the Figuarts line.  

Oh yeah, I know the BBTS version comes with the wall.  I don't see a mention on the Japanese websites about it though.  The down side to getting it from BBTS is that it will be a month later than the import shops.  Though more and more it's just cheaper from BBTS.  Even if the figure is $20 or $30 more the shipping is practically nothing.  And I don't do SAL.

I never had any of the SOTAs so this is all new to me.  I'm a little jealous of the Storm Collectibles versions simply because Storm is pumping those things out fast, multiple versions of the costumes and everything.  Bandai is REALLY dragging their feet with these releases.  And I only want the primaries really, Zangief etc.  I'm not a big fan of the later addition characters.

I wasn't super into the Ryu release when I first got it but I LOVED Chun-Li.  And except for the goofiness with Cammy I have enjoyed posing the other figures.  Oddly I LOVE posing Ken.  My other issue is they released too many of the Shota(sp?) characters.  Ryu, Ken, Sakura, Akuma.  And these bodies are based on the Kinnikuman engineering so more guys with wrestling-style moves like T Hawk and Zangief would be a ton of fun to play with.  Vega here will probably be one I constantly manipulate at the office desk based on these photos.  I'm looking forward to Blanka next month.  That will be the test for larger bodies in this line.

Wow, BBTS clearly got a big shipment of Tamashii items in, I just got three emails in a row for items in stock at BBTS. Figuarts Falcon, Mr. Satan, and The Wasp. And with that, all three are on the way, plus the new Lego Flinstones house, I'm excited for some new toys.

7 hours ago, Mommar said:

It's be great if my frakking local UPS could pull their heads out of their asses and deliver my Thor figure.  They haven't been able to find the package for three days.

What? I know you posted quite a while ago yours was on the way, I fully expected to have seen pictures by now. Did you order from NY? So it was UPS that lost the package then? What shipping method did you use? That's pretty shitty, more so considering he is a TWE item, and NY is kind of notorious about being nearly worthless when it comes to lost packages. Not trying to rub it in, but mine just got delivered to work via USPS about three hours ago, and that was shipped EMS, what shipping method ends with UPS delivery? If it is lost, would UPS cover it, or NY? I can only imagine the frustration, that's really shitty to here.

4 hours ago, Tking22 said:

What? I know you posted quite a while ago yours was on the way, I fully expected to have seen pictures by now. Did you order from NY? So it was UPS that lost the package then? What shipping method did you use? That's pretty shitty, more so considering he is a TWE item, and NY is kind of notorious about being nearly worthless when it comes to lost packages. Not trying to rub it in, but mine just got delivered to work via USPS about three hours ago, and that was shipped EMS, what shipping method ends with UPS delivery? If it is lost, would UPS cover it, or NY? I can only imagine the frustration, that's really shitty to here.

It was just straight UPS.  It arrived in Albuquerque the 23rd and then nothing.  I went back and forth with those idiots on the phone for three hours today.  They told me to take it up with my shipper.  NY.  I found a list of charitable donations by the CEO of UPS complete with an e-mail.  So he’s heard from me.

This lot tends to already know but while I was distracted with shipping for the 31 Armor parts I didn't notice both Yoda and the Iron Man Mark 20 Python armor have gone up for pre-order as well.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27640-shfiguarts-iron-man-mark-20-python-limited-edition.html

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27638-shfiguarts-yoda-star-wars-revenge-of-the-sith-limited-edition.html

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a Nebula so she's a purchase for me, I got Legends Gamora and Drax and they work okay, I'd upgrade to proper Figuarts if they get announced. As reported from the leak a few weeks back, there is indeed another Figuarts Broly on the way from the DBS Broly movie, non-powered up Broly. I loved the film, so I need both versions.

image.thumb.png.ea490a421d8c13813430dc5e4e9cbbae.png