By the way, I found these two Chogokin Hulkbuster on auction at eBay. Not sure how legit due to its current price so bid at your own risk. ;)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chogokin-x-S-H-Figuarts-Iron-Man-Marvel-Bandai-Japan/282956950245

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chogokin-x-S-H-Figuarts-Iron-Man-Marvel-Bandai-Japan/263675358054

On 5/16/2018 at 10:28 AM, ZorClone said:

How long is the PO open for the new Hulkbuster?

Pretty sure it already started. It's web exclusive, so you'll need to find it at the appropriate place that deals in those.

edit: Oh, I'm an idiot and parsed the question wrong. Uh, unknown given the original Hulkbuster had already sold out by this point and had a second run announced and sold out. Probably one of those sooner rather than later things though given the size and complexity.

Edited by Atheonyirh

On 5/16/2018 at 8:28 AM, ZorClone said:

How long is the PO open for the new Hulkbuster?

We don't specifically know.  There's supposedly a counter for all Tamashii Web Exclusive Pre-Orders that will eventually close on the Japanese Website but I haven't seen it.  It's been up for pre-order for three weeks now, so maybe five weeks more?  Maybe more?

And from out of left field, HARRY POTTER!

Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-001.jpg
Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-002.jpg
Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-003.jpg

Oh man, these movies were great, but I'm not the biggest Potter fan, not enough so that I would consider buying in on yet another Figuarts line. These do look REALLY good for those interested, and I am sure there will be plenty. And when these sell quicker then ice cubes in hell they will make more, there's zero reason to believe Bandai only has the Sorcerer's Stone license, they have to have more.

On another note, I reading we are days away from Tahashii Con or something, either way, we're apparently days from a reveal for Infinity War Falcon and War Machine. Falcon! Finally! Him and Bucky were two of the biggest hang ups, I feel these two have been a long time coming. Also, Saw Figuarts, Deadpool, but I don't know if it's a comic based one or Ryan Reynolds, some kind of X-Men, once again no idea if it is an original comic take or from the new film, Wasp from Ant-Man and the Wasp, and a mess of new Star Wars including my long awaited Count Dooku. Lots of stuff coming up folks, there's no brakes on the Bandai Figuarts train.

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

And from out of left field, HARRY POTTER!

Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-001.jpg
Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-002.jpg
Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-003.jpg

Oh man, these movies were great, but I'm not the biggest Potter fan, not enough so that I would consider buying in on yet another Figuarts line. These do look REALLY good for those interested, and I am sure there will be plenty. And when these sell quicker then ice cubes in hell they will make more, there's zero reason to believe Bandai only has the Sorcerer's Stone license, they have to have more.

On another note, I reading we are days away from Tahashii Con or something, either way, we're apparently days from a reveal for Infinity War Falcon and War Machine. Falcon! Finally! Him and Bucky were two of the biggest hang ups, I feel these two have been a long time coming. Also, Saw Figuarts, Deadpool, but I don't know if it's a comic based one or Ryan Reynolds, some kind of X-Men, once again no idea if it is an original comic take or from the new film, Wasp from Ant-Man and the Wasp, and a mess of new Star Wars including my long awaited Count Dooku. Lots of stuff coming up folks, there's no brakes on the Bandai Figuarts train.

Where did you hear about Falcon or Dradpool or X-Men???

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Where did you hear about Falcon or Dradpool or X-Men???

I gotta find it again, but some guy on a Sideshow forum translated a Tamashii Con page that was leaked in Japanese, said something about S.H. Figuarts Xmen and Deadpool. Falcon has some super blurry photos on 4chan, along with War Machine, IW Hulk, and a couple of others, though we'e already seen Hulk.

Hmm, that X-Men logo resembles the current font for the comics.  Unfortunate because the designs currently suck.  It really doesn’t make sense to make anything bit the 90’s designs.  That was their most popular likeness and anybody with money to burn on that kind of stuff now would have grown up on the 90’s designs.  Hasbro gets hell for not putting out more 90’s costums and they sell the best when they do.

Listing Iron Man 2 still?  Will we see a War Machine Mk.1 revisit?  Maybe Whiplash?

Edited by Mommar

Wow, that Falcon looks frakking fantastic! As does Yoda and that new IW Thor! Cloth cape and all! I still have the AOU Thor, easily one of the worst Figuarts in my collection, I cancelled Ragnarok Hulk and Thor so I will definitely be grabbing these two new IW versions.

Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-Iron-Man-MK50-Nano-001.jpgInfinity-War-SH-Figuarts-Falcon-001.jpg

Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-Thor-002.jpg

Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-War-Machine-001.jpg

Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-Black-Panther-001.jpg

DBZ-SH-Figuarts-SS-Gotenks-005.jpg

Gamera-1999-SH-MonsterArts-001.jpg

Star-Wars-SH-Figuarts-Han-Solo-Carbonite-001.jpg

Star-Wars-SH-Figuarts-Jawa-001.jpg

Star-Wars-SH-Figuarts-Shock-Trooper-001.jpg

Star-Wars-SH-Figuarts-Utapau-Clone-Trooper-001.jpg

Star-Wars-SH-Figuarts-Yoda-001.jpg

Looks like an alternate version of IW MK 50, one that actually comes with some extra stuff, it's labeled as a "nano weapons" version.

Edited by Tking22

What a gyp on that IM figure.  That should have all come with the other release.

Is it the angle or does War Machine look kinda dumpy?

Thor looks wicked.  I wish we could get an OG Thor that looked this great.

Come on Bandai, just do Scarlett Witch, Vision and the rest of the Guardians.

Edited by Mommar

13 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

ohhh, new monsterarts Gamera. :o I really wish I had gotten the 1996 version when it wasn't ludicrously expensive.

I feel your pain, he was on BBTS for the longest time for like $60, but I kept passing, telling myself I will grab him later, then he sold out... This one will be mine, not missing out again.

Jabba and Emperor Palpatine look good! Didn't expect Jawas and Ewoks though, they will be cheap so I may grab a couple. TLJ Luke? Different from the TWE version I currently have on PO at NY? Comes with a lightsaber? frakk you Bandai, frakk you. This new Luke probably won't be TWE either, LAME! Also, that is some scummy crap with the new MK50, I'm sure that one WILL be TWE, so you will have pay a premium for the accessories the original figure should have come with in the first place...

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Wow, that Falcon looks frakking fantastic! As does Yoda and that new IW Thor! Cloth cape and all! I still have the AOU Thor, easily one of the worst Figuarts in my collection, I cancelled Ragnarok Hulk and Thor so I will definitely be grabbing these two new IW versions.

Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-Iron-Man-MK50-Nano-001.jpg

Looks like an alternate version of IW MK 50, one that actually comes with some extra stuff, it's labeled as a "nano weapons" version.

So this parts doesn't come with the initial release? Or this is a different figure/version that has just all that gimik stuff without normal arms and legs correct? If that's the case, I don't mind having 2 Mark 50. But if this is just another release that has those extra add-ons, then that's a bummer.

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

So this parts doesn't come with the initial release? Or this is a different figure/version that has just all that gimik stuff without normal arms and legs correct? If that's the case, I don't mind having 2 Mark 50. But if this is just another release that has those extra add-ons, then that's a bummer.

Nobody is sure yet, it's just labeled as a "nano weapons MK50" version. No word on if it is just more accessories or if it just comes in "weapons" mode with no normal arms or legs.

Just now, Tking22 said:

Nobody is sure yet, it's just labeled as a "nano weapons MK50" version. No word on if it is just more accessories or if it just comes in "weapons" mode with no normal arms or legs.

I hope it comes with it since I really don't want to have multiples of it. :rolleyes: You know, just like with the Iron Spider, they just showed the pic after the movie gets released and still mentioned that it comes with the figure. Whereas if the Mark 50 initial figure only comes with just the blaster and such, then I wouldn't mind just getting this extra stuff via their option set release rather than have another release that has the full figure plus this extra gimiks. In that sense, if the just release that one as is (picture above), then I'll just tolerate having two of it. One regular and one full nano whatsoever. ;) 

(Multiples... I have no idea why am I complaining now even though I buy multiple Valkyries and Gundams sometimes. :lol: )

Definitely confirmed the Figuarts MK50 "Nano Weapon" version is a totally different version of MK50, no word on if it comes with normal arms and legs too, really dumb to see two versions already. Lots of other news and pics though, I didn't see this earlier, FIGUARTS NICK FURY! Wasp looks great, so does Star Spangled Man propaganda Cap. Groot looks good, but I'm not rebuying Rocket and Peter from the first film, so a pass for me, especially if Drax and Gamora aren't being made for whatever stupid ass reason.

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/05/Tamashii-Comic-Con-18-Marvel-019.jpg

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/05/Tamashii-Comic-Con-18-Marvel-027.jpghttp://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/05/Tamashii-Comic-Con-18-Marvel-039.jpghttp://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/05/Tamashii-Comic-Con-18-Marvel-037.jpghttp://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/05/Tamashii-Comic-Con-18-Marvel-040.jpg

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/05/Tamashii-Comic-Con-18-Marvel-041.jpg

Seems Bandai is redoing the Iron Man 2 War Machine MK1. I'll take it, missed it the first time, won't this time.

8 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Now news on the SHF X-Men figures? 

To be fair I got everyone's hopes up with no guarantee, this is a Tamashii Con, and the Xmen logo just appeared on the docket as something we will see in some line, no guarantee on them being Figuarts figures, that was just the most popular guess. As of now I haven't seen any Xmen stuff besides some of the Manga Realization stuff, they may be holding back whatever Xmen stuff they have until later in the Con.

Yes!  Redo War Machine.  I regret not getting the first release.

I think I will get the Vol 1 Rocket and Star Lord.  They’re different enough, at least ad different as the Valks I buy duplicates of.  And just make Gamora and Drax web exclusives!

Still no Vision or Scarlett Witch?  Even though Vision was the penultimate macguffin of all of IW and Scarlett Witch was the only thing that could stop Thanos (sans the time stone.)

Know what, I’m going to buy Jar Jar and make the darkest display for him.

6 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Did we know about the Silver Centaurian?

It was definitely shown off earlier and I saw it, I just didn't include the photo because it didn't really interest me at all, I just want MK1 to finish off my Hall of Armor and I'm done with Tony and his suits.

That Palpatine figure sucks.  It’s a figure like MacFarlane Toys are figures.  A statue with joints in the elbows.  I don’t like those Jawas either.  They look more like Black Mages from Final Fantasy with those giant eyes and the robes with mo texture is very cartoon like.  They don’t match the rest of the figures.

Videos of figures:

Edited by Mommar

6 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Definitely confirmed the Figuarts MK50 "Nano Weapon" version is a totally different version of MK50, no word on if it comes with normal arms and legs too, really dumb to see two versions already. Lots of other news and pics though, I didn't see this earlier, FIGUARTS NICK FURY! Wasp looks great, so does Star Spangled Man propaganda Cap. Groot looks good, but I'm not rebuying Rocket and Peter from the first film, so a pass for me, especially if Drax and Gamora aren't being made for whatever stupid ass reason.

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/05/Tamashii-Comic-Con-18-Marvel-027.jpghttp://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/05/Tamashii-Comic-Con-18-Marvel-037.jpg

Seems Bandai is redoing the Iron Man 2 War Machine MK1. I'll take it, missed it the first time, won't this time.

Yay! Mark 1. Hope they make most of them next year. ;) 

6 hours ago, Scyla said:

Thanks. I would die for a Jim Lee X-Men line, even if I made a promise to myself not to collect anymore new toy lines. :p

Me too. And I don't mind getting most of them if ever. And most of them, meaning if there's characters outside of the Blue Team and Gold Team, as long that it's Jim Lee based, then it's all good. ;) 

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

Did we know about the Silver Centaurian?

tama_comicon-35.jpg

Love it! It's manageable and cheaper to complete the whole line up in Figuarts rathen than Hot Toys. Hehehe. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

That Palpatine figure sucks.  It’s a figure like MacFarlane Toys are figures.  A statue with joints in the elbows.  I don’t like those Jawas either.  They look more like Black Mages from Final Fantasy with those giant eyes and the robes with mo texture is very cartoon like.  They don’t match the rest of the figures.

Videos of figures:

Looks nice to be displayed like that. No need for Hall of Armors.  Hehehe. :lol: