1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

So who's who PO'ed the Hulk-Buddy? ^_^

I grabbed a Hulkbuster 2.0 yesterday after I gave everyone the heads up that it was on NY, zero chance I was passing on that beast, I love the first version.

Also, more Infinity Wars news! Looks like they waited for the films release to finally reveal that, yes indeed, Figuarts Iron Spidey WILL come with the extra arms making him a proper Iron Spidey, because even though everyone and their brother knew Peter would have them in the movie, they didn't want to spoil the look too much. Also, a new Hulk, looks MUCH better then the original Age of Ultron version. Happy I nabbed a PO on Spidey, now that everyone knows he comes with the legs I'm guessing more folks will try to snatch him up, also definitely in for the new and improved Hulk, that head sculpt looks much better.

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Hulk-001.jpg
SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Hulk-003.jpg
SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Hulk-002.jpg
SH-Figuarts-Iron-Spider-Update-001.jpg
SH-Figuarts-Iron-Spider-Update-002.jpg

24 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I did.

17 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I grabbed a Hulkbuster 2.0 yesterday after I gave everyone the heads up that it was on NY, zero chance I was passing on that beast, I love the first version.

Also, more Infinity Wars news! Looks like they waited for the films release to finally reveal that, yes indeed, Figuarts Iron Spidey WILL come with the extra arms making him a proper Iron Spidey, because even though everyone and their brother knew Peter would have them in the movie, they didn't want to spoil the look too much. Also, a new Hulk, looks MUCH better then the original Age of Ultron version. Happy I nabbed a PO on Spidey, now that everyone knows he comes with the legs I'm guessing more folks will try to snatch him up, also definitely in for the new and improved Hulk, that head sculpt looks much better.

Cool! I envy you guys. Don't have extra to pay another $400 beyond the PF SDF-1. But who knows, I'll decide once I've seen the movie. :rolleyes:

Btw, Tking22, since they show those Spider Arms, did they show if the new Iron Man will have those booster wings since it wasn't shown on the early figure photos. And does it have the feet booster too? Just curious. ;)

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Know what?  The Hot Toys Hulkbuster is like the same freaking price!  How????  The previous one was like $800+.  It's almost worth it to get the Hot Toys version instead.

The Hot Toys version is part of the Power Pose line rather than the Movie Masters line so there's little if any articulation which is why the Infinity Wars Hulkbuster is half the price of Age Of Ultron Hulkbuster.

On 4/27/2018 at 10:56 AM, sh9000 said:

Hulkbuster version 2 looks cool but after watching the movie I prefer version 1 over version 2.

I've seen the movie over the weekend. And for some reason, I felt the same way as you.

On 4/27/2018 at 6:23 PM, ZorClone said:

Yeah, the Mk2 felt more obligatory in this movie, not as awe inducing.  The Mk1 in Ultron was certainly more of a showcase event.

That said, not having a Mk1 at all makes me still kinda want to get the Mk2... decisions...

Yeah. Decisions. Decisions. Kind of want to have another one. But this is a pay now preorder so I'm having second thoughts on it. If I don't have the V1, I'll probably get it. But it's $40 more expensive than the V1, shipping included. Argh. Decisions. Decisions.

Has anybody run across a review for the Gladiator Hulk yet?  Mine isnduento arrive Wednesday and I’m surprised I haven’t seen a thing about it.  I’ll be interested to compare it to the Legends one, and eventually the Mezco whenever that finally shows up.

11 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

2-211.png

Hey man I’ll acknowledge this awesome pose. I’d love to buy into this line but it’s a black hole in the sense that I’ll go in but I don’t know what’s on the other side or if I’ll be teared apart. 

Cirrently only have Broly but really would love a Bardock

9 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Hey man I’ll acknowledge this awesome pose. I’d love to buy into this line but it’s a black hole in the sense that I’ll go in but I don’t know what’s on the other side or if I’ll be teared apart. 

Cirrently only have Broly but really would love a Bardock

Thank you, man... and I honestly went from completest to just really collecting the characters I want and honestly if it weren't for that DragonBall FighterZ game and wanting to keep the characters I rotate playing with I probably wouldn't but them anymore at all. They're pretty darned good figures but TBH I think they're ones to where you really have to have an investment into the anime to give them staying factor because they reuse parts between them all so often that the figures become "samey" fairly fast. 

Really hoping to see a Zamasu with a fused haircut included.

is the V2 vader any taller?  that was my biggest complaint with the old one...too small.  david prowse was 6'6"...he should tower over kenobi who was an even 6'.

Oh and V1 hulkbuster just looks way cooler than the V2 for some reason...

for hulk i still prefer the figma... what we really need is a decent short haired thor

1 hour ago, Mechapilot77 said:

is the V2 vader any taller?  that was my biggest complaint with the old one...too small.  david prowse was 6'6"...he should tower over kenobi who was an even 6'.

Oh and V1 hulkbuster just looks way cooler than the V2 for some reason...

for hulk i still prefer the figma... what we really need is a decent short haired thor

Oh yes, this Vader is nice and tall.  He makes Marvel Legends figures look small.

Does the Ragnarock Thor not count for short haired?

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

Oh yes, this Vader is nice and tall.  He makes Marvel Legends figures look small.

Does the Ragnarock Thor not count for short haired?

thats good....have so many vaders already (SHF, BS, both Mafexes)...can this be the definitive one?  

Ragnarock Thor ...does his helmet come off?  its a cool look but not as a "definitive" short hair version thor.  haha.  think the marvel legends 2 pack is the only one out.

28 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

thats good....have so many vaders already (SHF, BS, both Mafexes)...can this be the definitive one?  

Ragnarock Thor ...does his helmet come off?  its a cool look but not as a "definitive" short hair version thor.  haha.  think the marvel legends 2 pack is the only one out.

I would say no, it’s not the definitive one.  The bizarre decision to give him a soft goods cape but leave the undergarment plastic, plus the weak ankle articulation, leaves too much to be desired.  It’s still a good looking figure and easily displaces the V.1.

I don’t know about Thor but now that you mention it I don’t think he has an unmasked head, or even his mace and shield from the actual gladiator fight.

Edited by Mommar

Here’s a lineup of Figma Hulk, Marvel Legends Gladiator Hulk and the Figuarts Gladiator Hulk.  Figuarts is tallest, ML is beefiest, Figma is the Shortest but probably best proportioned still.  Figuarts Hulk has the best articulation by far, but it also has the unfortunate problem of hands that are so loose they barely hold the weapons and there's an odd insert for the wrists to keep the hands from drooping when holding the weapons that ends up making the hands extremely difficult to keep on the peg.

42FC4927-2EE3-4A7A-A05C-FC9075B4C68D.thumb.jpeg.13a39cf0810b6e40ff7bf428d130c74c.jpeg

7CD78ECD-5C4E-4689-A8CC-3331DCA2B832.thumb.jpeg.ca732fed7fc00f87f2af1c933e67b759.jpeg

Edited by Mommar

On 4/26/2018 at 9:30 PM, ZorClone said:

Version 2 is more like Hulk Buddy, I guess? lol

it would probably be a spoiler but I think it should be

Spoiler

Iron Hulk

for consistency sake.

On 5/4/2018 at 6:18 AM, anime52k8 said:

it would probably be a spoiler but I think it should be

Hide contents

Iron Hulk

for consistency sake.

You probably meant

Spoiler

Iron Banner

for consistency sake. :rolleyes:

On 5/5/2018 at 8:39 PM, no3Ljm said:

You probably meant

Hide contents

Iron Banner

for consistency sake. :rolleyes:

Omg lol, Destiny 2 crossover! :Dbunch of new pics at The Fwoosh including Infinity War characters so it's spoilery (be warned)

Edited by ZorClone

The full review for Figuarts Goku Black is up. Link in signature: http://kumastyledesigns.com/toy-review-s-h-figuarts-goku-black/

title-slider-goku-black.png 

The video and written reviews definitely break it down but overall I gave this one an easy 9.0/10 because fact is the sculpt, deco, and use of the newer, 2.0-styled body just really make this a hit on all marks. I also take a look at the custom Scythe from Ferrytale Customs as well. Check it out and let me know what you think but until then, here are a few pics from the gallery section:

14-121.png 

9-160.png 

21-51.png 

22-50.png 

19-69.png

3 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

The full review for Figuarts Goku Black is up. Link in signature: http://kumastyledesigns.com/toy-review-s-h-figuarts-goku-black/

title-slider-goku-black.png 

The video and written reviews definitely break it down but overall I gave this one an easy 9.0/10 because fact is the sculpt, deco, and use of the newer, 2.0-styled body just really make this a hit on all marks. I also take a look at the custom Scythe from Ferrytale Customs as well. Check it out and let me know what you think but until then, here are a few pics from the gallery section:

14-121.png 

9-160.png 

21-51.png 

22-50.png 

19-69.png

Dope!

Yeah Bandai REALLY nailed Black, fantastic figure. I see his price sky rocketing too, if you're interested, grab one now while you can, I'd hate to see his price in a month's time when he's sold out everywhere, BBTS doesn't even have him in stock.

3 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Yeah Bandai REALLY nailed Black, fantastic figure. I see his price sky rocketing too, if you're interested, grab one now while you can, I'd hate to see his price in a month's time when he's sold out everywhere, BBTS doesn't even have him in stock.

Absolutely. I'm actually going to a convention next weekend that I wouldn't normally just because BlueFin is going to be there to pick up another.