On 4/1/2018 at 6:28 PM, anubis20 said:

Got my Goku Black and im really happy with it. My only gripe is that a smirking SSJ Rose face shouldve been included. 

Figuarts Goku Black 

Not a big fan of a pink-haired dude nor a collector of DB figures here. But this one nailed it. :wub:

Great fig, Anubis! ;)

9 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Weird choices to start with.  At least the variant troopers are all interesting looking.

Easy pass on reading time Chewie, I'll take two of the lovely Stormtrooper variant though. Also, Ant-Man and The Wasp Figuarts Ant-Man was also announced, looks like the Civil War figure with slight retooling and it looks like brighter colors. Probably passing on this too, just announce the inevitable TWE Wasp figure so I can nab her.

SH-Figuarts-Ant-Man-from-Ant-Man-and-Was

Holy crap, did anyone else know the Bluefin Figuarts Ant-Man and The Wasp Ant-Man comes with an entire flying ant for it's necessary for release accessory? I had no idea, now I need this set, just went up last night on most Japanese sites for the stand alone figure, I pre-ordered at BBTS because I NEED that ant as well, it's not AnTony, but it will do.

image.png.672861b2cc1ab74643659455074041ef.png

5 hours ago, Scyla said:

Was there an announcement that the SHF Jedi Knight Luke was reissued? I came home from work today and everything is sold out already. :(

He is still at BBTS.  He’s more expensive but shipping is only $4 to $7 so it evens out.

21 hours ago, Mommar said:

First image of Infinity War Hulkbuster and looks like a tweaked Rocket too.

9CB174E7-432E-4DC3-BCFD-1D2852F84303.jpeg.e678cd73c7c59d77dd4f6174142e49f7.jpeg

Looks good! :wub: For sure it's another $300 TWE figure. :unsure:

Also, not sure why they need to cover the release date and price. As if the magazine is not going to get released or something. :unknw: 

Edited by no3Ljm

11 minutes ago, ZorClone said:

Oof, I hope it's not that much.  Did the first one have any decent gimmicks for the price?

Diecast. ;)

The previous one cost Y34560. So it's safe to assume it's going to stay within that price range. But hoping it's not more than Y40000. Probably up to Y38000?

Anyways, here's some old Tamashii links for you to check it out and decide.

http://tamashii.jp/item/11177/

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000097438/

http://blog.livedoor.jp/shfiguarts/archives/1041973517.html

And for that price, it's a good alternative for Hot Toys. Just sayin'. ^_^

1 hour ago, ZorClone said:

Oof, I hope it's not that much.  Did the first one have any decent gimmicks for the price?

Fairly hefty amount of die-cast and the chest and knee reactors lit up. Pretty bright too. Oddly, no lights in the hands for the repulsors, a glaring omission in the Figuarts V1 Hulkbuster.

4 hours ago, ZorClone said:

As Tking already said, oddly they left out light up repulsors in the hands.  Even still I can attest to the fact my brother saw mine from across the room and explaimed, "Holy crap."  It gives off quite a presence.  I'm buying this new one.