• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a Figma Samus and Link, both highly recommended, so I went ahead and pre-ordered this guy and both sets at BBTS. At this point I'm hoping we get more Nintendo Figuarts and Figmas, my dream is to put together a totally sweet Smash Bros. diorama, I really want to get my hands on Mario alone to check the scale compared to the Figmas.

You don't have the Pit Figma as well?

Nintendo did say they were looking to license more now, in order to keep the brand out there, so maybe more characters will be out down the line.

Lol I didn't even know there was a Pit by Figma. BOUGHT. Now I'm twice as interested in seeing the scale of Figuarts Mario.

I finally got into MonsterArts, I'm VERY happy I did. I missed out on, and wasn't willing to pay for the originally released Godzilla, I'm totally fine with Millennium G, and I of course heard very mixed things about Ghidorah, but he's my all time favorite Godzilla villain/occasional hero so I couldn't skip on him. The straight detail in the molds is astounding, pictures simply do not do this series justice, Big G and King G are both amazing, the detailed scales on these beasts are just gorgeous, everything looks so good. I may have to bust into my ye olde savings account and snatch me up a Destroyah and Rodan, I'm not particularly interested in Rodan for Rodan, I mean of course I don't mind adding him too, but I want his extra effect part for my Millennium G.

post-12821-0-56272300-1395197773_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-50641900-1395197905_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I thought I'd post these here. These are really excellent fan-made mock-ups of Monsterarts Zilla and Godzilla 2014. Now I'm no fan of Zilla, he got his com-upins in Final Wars, but I'd buy that, I'd buy the f#%@ out of that.

SGFvPju.jpgStAAbKI.jpg

Edited by Tking22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...