Jump to content

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

That's also my main problem with Dynaction Eva Type-01. Not sure where to put it. That's why I didn't place an order. :cray:

 

But then atleast the Eva can bend like this somehow. :rolleyes:

47E303C3-0BCF-4B49-A3A9-3FA9FA05BB44.jpeg

Curled up in a fetal ball. How appropriate for the character.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Curled up in a fetal ball. How appropriate for the character.

Hahaha! Ofcourse, until he'll have a good place to stretch out. :lol:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting a little impatient about BBTS not getting their shipment of Lisa from Kitz.  It's been 2 months since it was released, so I wonder why it's taking so long.  Has anyone else gotten their order from anywhere other than direct from Kitz?  I'm thinking of cancelling my preorder with BBTS and just going direct at this point since they seem to have stock in HK.  Maybe they're having difficulties with trade agreements, duties, and such.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pontus said:

I'm getting a little impatient about BBTS not getting their shipment of Lisa from Kitz.  It's been 2 months since it was released, so I wonder why it's taking so long.  Has anyone else gotten their order from anywhere other than direct from Kitz?  I'm thinking of cancelling my preorder with BBTS and just going direct at this point since they seem to have stock in HK.  Maybe they're having difficulties with trade agreements, duties, and such.

BBTS and TFsource (aka TF Slow) usually are the last ones to get stock in for some reason and everyone whines about them so much on why it takes XX amount of time to get stock in when others have it already. Most likely what you have mentioned in the last sentence sums it up plus distribution of the products. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, jenius said:

The stuff travels on a boat from China to LA, then gets on a train to travel to the middle of the US. If it can do that in two months it's FAST. 

Ah, right.  I didn't realize that it took so long, and I thought I had bought one of these through BBTS before.  But, after checking my account, I had not.  Sounds like the shipment is in the mail thought, so I'll keep my order and be patient.  Thanks :good:

Link to post
Share on other sites

From Manda for 28k yen (opened, package heavily damaged burning, instruction manual stained / joint damage there is a possibility of)

I know that this is labeled under HG (and we don't like them as reasons stated), however this might fit with the DX DRYL 1s. ;)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1154822590&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

Edited by borgified
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, borgified said:

From Manda for 28k yen (opened, package heavily damaged burning, instruction manual stained / joint damage there is a possibility of)

I know that this is labeled under HG (and we don't like them as reasons stated), however this might fit with the DX DRYL 1s. ;)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1154822590&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

They were selling these on rt.com about 3-4 years ago for about $25.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Guess who's up on Manda... 1/7th scaled "I dream of Genie Sheryl Nome" by Alter/Megahouse

2 copies available at 25k yen (Kokura and Shibuya branch) however DHL is going to kill you to get it mailed

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1155413505&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

Screenshot taken from ToysTV HK Youtube channel dated Dec. 7th

 

Screenshot 2020-12-28 213406.png

Edited by borgified
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2020 at 9:37 PM, borgified said:

Guess who's up on Manda... 1/7th scaled "I dream of Genie Sheryl Nome" by Alter/Megahouse

2 copies available at 25k yen (Kokura and Shibuya branch) however DHL is going to kill you to get it mailed

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1155413505&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

Screenshot taken from ToysTV HK Youtube channel dated Dec. 7th

 

Screenshot 2020-12-28 213406.png

This figurine is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad I was able to get one. The detail of it is insane.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 4:35 AM, Podtastic said:

Meptoys did hint that they might do a Milia at some point. Prehaps a pilot suit version?

20201214_1235h59.jpg

That would be an absolute must buy for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2020 at 9:35 PM, Podtastic said:

Meptoys did hint that they might do a Milia at some point.

I wouldn't hold my breath... <_<

93EA0813-1480-48DD-B39C-B67493BD6CB9.jpeg

Since MEP first announced Breetai two years ago, they've released...

...Breetai. :unsure:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

Looks really cool....but what sick monkey on the Macross started manufacturing life-sized Minmay Love Dolls while there was a Space War going on? :wacko:

All kidding aside...that is incredible scultpting....would be great if he could separate the armor out to fit a 1/6 or 1/12 scale figure...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we cool it a bit on the picture spam (i.e. posting the same picture across 4 topics, with pages of reactions in each)? Not sure the above even belongs in the figures thread, and one of the current community/forum priorities seems to be trying not to bloat the topics out to the point it's difficult to search for info.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...