CF18

So this may be the first time I got Macross info from a site other than MW since signing on here but thanks to @OCProwl on TFW who pointed out to me that the silhouettes of the rest of Walkure on the SHF page are now actually finished looking figures and not just black out spaces.

walkure-png.28039291

http://tamashii.jp/special/macross/walkure/

Not sure how long it's been like that but that is pretty good confirmation that the figures exist and could come out maybe now that the movie is being released.

5 hours ago, Slave IV said:

So this may be the first time I got Macross info from a site other than MW since signing on here but thanks to @OCProwl on TFW who pointed out to me that the silhouettes of the rest of Walkure on the SHF page are now actually finished looking figures and not just black out spaces.

walkure-png.28039291

http://tamashii.jp/special/macross/walkure/

Not sure how long it's been like that but that is pretty good confirmation that the figures exist and could come out maybe now that the movie is being released.

As far as I remember, that special page started like that as is since January 2017. The other three didn't start as black silhouettes.

And the prototypes were already shown since then.

CwZ5uE6UAAAIa75.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

19 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

As far as I remember, that special page started like that as is since January 2017. The other three didn't start as black silhouettes.

And the prototypes were already shown since then.

CwZ5uE6UAAAIa75.jpg

Well hell. Oh well. I’m not paying much attention obviously and really don’t care. If they come, I buy them, if not, money saved. Thanks for clarifying. I’ve seen black silhouettes of the other Walkure members somewhere but it must have been for something else.    

4 minutes ago, Arkham said:

Wasn't Chuck's supposed to have a radome?

Yeah it is folded up into the rectangle dangling between his legs....

Where are the rest of Walkure Bandai? Release them now!

3 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

Nice as always!  Looking forward to getting mine!

3 hours ago, borgified said:

@Saburo: Looks like that I will have to get a Kumo Kumo to pair up with my Arad if and when I get the chance.. :lol: 

When either you get your Mikumo figure, post a pic of it right out of the box.  When I opened my Mikumo the bubble wrap had bent her left arm almost to the point where she's touching her head.  After taking it out of the bubble wrap the arm moved away from her head but it still looked really strange.  :lol::shok:  I wish I had taken a pic before I fixed her arm. 

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Beautiful!

Thank you @Slave IV

That would be a great thing to know. I've had to scour YJA, Amiami, et al. The recent SQ Sheryl is at least a pretty easy thing to get, but these Ichiban Kuji figures are usually one prize out of several in a mail-in(?) lottery campaign... or that's as far as I've been able to suss out, anyway. Maybe I'm way off base.

43 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

That would be a great thing to know. I've had to scour YJA, Amiami, et al. The recent SQ Sheryl is at least a pretty easy thing to get, but these Ichiban Kuji figures are usually one prize out of several in a mail-in(?) lottery campaign... or that's as far as I've been able to suss out, anyway. Maybe I'm way off base.

Ichiban Kuji is lucky draw prize in Japan. You buy a ticket, and your ticket will reward you with a prize level that you can select from the Ichiban Kuji vendor,

Example: you might get A or S ticket which will be the best prize - normally a figure. Or you might get D or E ticket which might be a range of key chains.

The fun thing is you can ask the vendor how many tickets they have left and how many good prizes are left, and if the ticket pool is small enough you could buy the remaining tickets and claim all the remaining prizes to ensure you get the prize you want. :p

My wife partook in Ichiban Kuji in Akiba while we were on holiday in Japan. She bought 1 ticket for an Aldnoah Zero draw. We got the ticket and opened it to show the vendor. He then starts to shout "BANZAI BANZAI" and we didn't know what is going on. Our friend, who was with us who we were visiting, told us we had won the S prize - so lucky! We came home with a BIG lithograph print from the show. Very cool.

The other way to get Ichiban Kuji prizes/figures is to watch reseller online stores. They are about the buy the whole prize pool and sell it off individually, and they normally sell the good prizes for a good mark up/profit.

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

The EXQ Sheryl's already out, isn't it?

As per @no3Ljm's 3rd pic, it has been released.

Here's the listing on Manda.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1093230540&ref=list

Have not seen Ranka yet in EXQ yet.

Edit: I think that I have seen it, just don't where exactly where it's listed.  Finally found it!

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/708772

Based on the link, it's for grabs in September..  Fairly accurate?

Edited by borgified

I just got the Sheryl EXQ figure this weekend.  It has some good points and it has bad points one would expect from a prize figure.  I think it looks better in pictures than in person.

What bugs me about it is that in person it doesn't look like Sheryl's face.  It looks like someone has grabbed Majell Barrett circa 1968 and stuck her head on there.

I didn't know about that first one no3Ljm shares above.  I'll need to get that one.  

I feel like the more premium figures have done a good job on her face. Maybe not perfect, but at least attractive.

The one with her kneeling over the bullet had a well done face, but not a figure  suitable for my collection.

Considering the price I paid (2500yen), I'm pretty happy with the one Sheryl I got.

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/5637

https://myanimeshelf.com/figures/185164_Ichiban_Kuji_Premium_Macross_F:_Sheryl_Nome

b0051.jpg

Edited by Sanity is Optional