CF18

From Darren WK chang to MW front page front page to here..Tiny minmay!

http://ameblo.jp/figma/entry-12144791730.html

attachicon.gifo0530035113606092992.jpgattachicon.gifo0530060613606107721.jpg

Am not sure but it looks to be listed on the online shop tmr..

I could never paint it that well. But parts are apparently paint-injected. Any images of what it looks like unpainted?

Edited by arbit

Ok. I did try to translate the TagHobby page regarding the PLAMAX MF-04 1/20 Minmay figure. And it looks like it will come as pre-painted like their MF-02 Barney. Only minor assembly required. The eyes is decal. I assumed there's a multiple eyes decal to choose from(?).

劇場アニメ『超時空要塞マクロス 愛・おぼえていますか』より伝説の歌姫「リン・ミンメイ」がminimum factoryシリーズに登場。観客の誰しもが胸を熱くした、あの最終決戦時のステージ衣装でキット化しました。色分け済みパーツで塗装いらずの簡単組み立て、瞳にはデカールが付属します。さらに、衣装のポイントであるショールはクリアパーツで再現いたしました。ラストバトルの感動を是非その手に再現してください!

Anime "We Macross love-remember or" from the legendary diva "phosphorus Minmay" appeared in the minimum factory series. Servants who spectators were hot in the chest, was kit in stage costumes at the time of that final battle. Easy assembly of not need painted with color-coded already part, comes with a decal is the pupil. In addition, it is the point of the costume shawl we reproduced in clear parts. Please reproduce the excitement of the last battle by all means in his hand!

[ EDIT ]

I just browsed Good Smile Company and found this description.

The model kit has parts separated into different colors, meaning that just putting the model together looks great even without the need for paint - but you can of course paint it for an even more detailed personal rendition! Eye decals are also included. The shawl of her outfit is made with translucent parts to recreate the appearance in the series. Build Lynn Minmay from the final battle with your own two hands!

max1608013.jpg

Here's a photo of PLAMAX MF-02 Barney.

max160104.jpg

Photos from TagHobby.

Now it's safe to preorder. ;) How I wish their upcoming 1/20 Hikaru's VF-1A/S will come as pre-painted as well. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

Anyone ever make any Meltran/Zentran 1/72 Figures? Or is there anything in 1/10 to 1/12 figures that can be converted into ground troops?

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of hate figuarts zero, but that is so adorable.

They're good sculpts in general, but I cannot stand the size. They need to make larger figures. I'll get this one just because it's so damn cute, but I'll be really happy when the Ichiban Kujis come out.

The Freyja figure is very cute!

It is. I like the Figuarts sculpts, just not the size. I have the Black Bunny Sheryl of theirs, and that looked great. I just wish it was larger. Other than that, I'm really looking forward to getting this figure. The dynamic pose and the expression really bring it to life.

Edited by Jasonc

Ok, so I want do the shots I did with Yamato Girls and Valkyries, but this time do them with Walkure & Mirage figures paired with the matching VF-31.

The Figurarts Zero figures look good, but from what I read its they are about 6" tall and selling for $40, a bit pricey for the size. Now I am guessing there will be Ichiban Kuji releases, how tall are those figures and price?

What I would really like is Megahouse Macross Delta figure releases, but I haven't seen any info if they are doing anything for Delta. Anyone read any info for Megahouse?

Ok, so I want do the shots I did with Yamato Girls and Valkyries, but this time do them with Walkure & Mirage figures paired with the matching VF-31.

The Figurarts Zero figures look good, but from what I read its they are about 6" tall and selling for $40, a bit pricey for the size. Now I am guessing there will be Ichiban Kuji releases, how tall are those figures and price?

What I would really like is Megahouse Macross Delta figure releases, but I haven't seen any info if they are doing anything for Delta. Anyone read any info for Megahouse?

No kidding $40 is a bit steep for a Figuarts figure.

There will undoubtedly be Ichiban Kuji releases from Banpresto.

They vary in size. There are very basic prize figures that are maybe 1/10 for example http://myfigurecollection.net/item/29256

Generally you will see the likes of this figure for sale at HLJ BiJ and NY before release.

Then the more detailed and bigger figures like this one http://myfigurecollection.net/item/81547 are lottery only items.

The only way to get your hands on them is to enter the lottery (by proxy) and hope. Otherwise you wait to buy it at Mandarake, Rakuten or fleabay after the lottery has been drawn.

Prices will always start high ¥10000 for eg but will inevitably drop. Well most of the time. Occasionally you will see one of these figures continue to demand a high price on the second hand market, like this one http://myfigurecollection.net/item/57394 which still goes for over 10k yen.

I haven't heard anything about megahouse doing delta figures yet but you never know.

Hope that helps.

I wouldn't expect any Megahouse figures until after the series run.

In addition to what's been said above regarding Ichiban Kuji figures, also keep in mind that they vary wildly in quality, ranging from barely above ufo catcher prize to almost on par with full retail figure releases.

:wub: your yamato girls x frontier series!

I already know which delta character and pose to get if ever megahouse releases one...

post-15116-0-07166500-1462274879_thumb.jpg

^THIS!

MEGAHOUSE or ANYONE .......if you are reading this........ release all THE WALKURE IN THEIR PILOT OUTFITS!

Else, if you cant wait, there is the SQ, but depends if you are really a fan i suppose...

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/400933

post-15116-0-78364500-1462274886_thumb.jpg

No kidding $40 is a bit steep for a Figuarts figure.

There will undoubtedly be Ichiban Kuji releases from Banpresto.

They vary in size. There are very basic prize figures that are maybe 1/10 for example http://myfigurecollection.net/item/29256

Generally you will see the likes of this figure for sale at HLJ BiJ and NY before release.

Then the more detailed and bigger figures like this one http://myfigurecollection.net/item/81547 are lottery only items.

The only way to get your hands on them is to enter the lottery (by proxy) and hope. Otherwise you wait to buy it at Mandarake, Rakuten or fleabay after the lottery has been drawn.

Prices will always start high ¥10000 for eg but will inevitably drop. Well most of the time. Occasionally you will see one of these figures continue to demand a high price on the second hand market, like this one http://myfigurecollection.net/item/57394 which still goes for over 10k yen.

I haven't heard anything about megahouse doing delta figures yet but you never know.

Hope that helps.

Thank you Moosey! That was very informative, I don't usually collect figures because I'd go broke with all the different series, so I only buy the ones I really like. :) No word from Megahouse... looks like I may have to just bite the bullet and get the FAZero figures and pick up the Megahouse line if they make figures.

I wouldn't expect any Megahouse figures until after the series run.

In addition to what's been said above regarding Ichiban Kuji figures, also keep in mind that they vary wildly in quality, ranging from barely above ufo catcher prize to almost on par with full retail figure releases.

Hmmm... I guess it will be a while before there is any news/rumors about a MH release. Good to know about the Ichiban Kuji figures, thanks Lolicon!

:wub: your yamato girls x frontier series!

I already know which delta character and pose to get if ever megahouse releases one...

attachicon.gif5QnhcyO.jpg

^THIS!

MEGAHOUSE or ANYONE .......if you are reading this........ release all THE WALKURE IN THEIR PILOT OUTFITS!

Else, if you cant wait, there is the SQ, but depends if you are really a fan i suppose...

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/400933

attachicon.gifCecWNACWQAApih3.jpg

Glad you like the series Seti. :D I was very happy with how they turned out and I want to do more shots like that.

Yes! You are correct after seeing that illustration of Mirage, I thought her color scheme looked very much like Melda Dietz from Y2199. Megahouse has to at least make that figure. If they were to release Walkure in both flight suit and performance outfits I'd buy them.

The photos will happen, I just need to figure out which figures to buy. Quailty and sculpt is my main priority for the figures.

I think I'll go get MH Sheryl and Ranka and do a Frontier shoot. :)