CF18

I really like that stand. I'd like to get one of those for these two. BTW, I just got mine today. They are big as expected, but I'm really blown away by how beautiful they actually are. To finally see them in hand and display them is really a sight to see. I'll just put up this one pic here, cause it's not my best pic and I need stands for them.

post-582-0-52605000-1447144337_thumb.jpg

I really like that stand. I'd like to get one of those for these two. BTW, I just got mine today. They are big as expected, but I'm really blown away by how beautiful they actually are. To finally see them in hand and display them is really a sight to see. I'll just put up this one pic here, cause it's not my best pic and I need stands for them.

attachicon.gifDDS Ranka.jpg

Nice! :wub:

But for that price it was selling, it doesn't have its own stand? :huh:

Nice! :wub:

But for that price it was selling, it doesn't have its own stand? :huh:

Sadly, no. Maybe it's the variety of stands they have through their website? I don't know, but that's the only thing that I wish they did have. I ordered one though, but if I can find that dual stand, I'll get one of those.

So this is where he got it: http://selen.ocnk.net/

it's a japanese only site, but they used to handle international orders from through these guys: https://www.facebook.com/AB-Co-op-484559585234/ not sure if they still do

you may need to try a proxy service If you're really interested.

So this is where he got it: http://selen.ocnk.net/

it's a japanese only site, but they used to handle international orders from through these guys: https://www.facebook.com/AB-Co-op-484559585234/ not sure if they still do

you may need to try a proxy service If you're really interested.

Thanks so much. I see it in there. I'll have one of my friends in Japan order me one. I really appreciate that. Now, to figure out what outfits to display them in. :)

Great Review JasonC,

My stands came in this weekend, Here are some quick pics.

Thanks. Great pictures. I really do like the looks of them in these outfits. I think I am going to end up displaying them in one of the alternate outfits. Thanks for posting them.

Those look pretty cool but from reading the review they sound like too much work for a lazy, lazy man like me. :)

They do take time to put them in the outfits right the first time. The second time is much quicker, but in some cases, it takes about as much time as transforming one of the more complex Valkyries.

She is lovely. I'll pick her up at some point no doubt to add to my extensive Ranka collection!

That's cool you have an extensive Ranka collection. I have some figures of her, but I collect Sheryl figures. Here's a few of them...

Hmmm, strange I tried to put up the image, but no luck. I'll try this again later....

Edited by Jasonc

Ranka 8

Sheryl 5

always on the look out for more though!

Nice! :D

I think I've had almost every Sheryl and Ranka figure in my collection at some point, though I've sold a bunch due to space or I didn't like the quality.

Wedding dress Sheryl arrived today. Looks great, but as usual the face doesn't look right. Don't know why it's so hard to get Sheryl's face right. Out of all the Sheryl figures to come out over the years, only a few I feel actually look like her.

Nice! :D

I think I've had almost every Sheryl and Ranka figure in my collection at some point, though I've sold a bunch due to space or I didn't like the quality.

Wedding dress Sheryl arrived today. Looks great, but as usual the face doesn't look right. Don't know why it's so hard to get Sheryl's face right. Out of all the Sheryl figures to come out over the years, only a few I feel actually look like her.

I know, it seems to have been beyond most of the sculptors/designers to get her face right.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/26555 Was my first Sheryl as I thought it did the best job.

Tempted by the wedding dress one.

Hey is that 1/6?

*snip*

Needs to have a helmet.

Looks like it and I'm excited for this one as well even though it has a 'HG' something name on the tag. :ph34r: I asked a Chinese friend here at work and she confirmed me the area where it says '12' on the tag. Since it's 12 inches, it safe to assume it's a 1/6th scale. ;) But not true to his height since he's somehow around 5'9". And the same thing I mentioned on the other thread, hope it comes with a helmet and pistol. And another thing, hope it fits the PopBox head too. ^_^

hikaru_ichijou_pistol.png

Edited by no3ljm