CF18

Yeah, as much as I like some of these PVC figures, I'm not paying 100k yen for them.

I have never once seen the black kimono Sheryl for sale anywhere. Picked up the purple one way back for about 16k yen, which makes it one of the most expensive figures I've ever purchased. Definitely one of the best Sheryl figures around. Which might not be saying all that much, given so many sub-par Sheryl figures, IMO.

Thanks, man! Not easy browsing on the phone. :(

Found this link though:

http://www.alafista.com/2013/05/09/nendoroid-sheryl-nome-preview/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+alafista+

...yeah, I'm down for one :)

Edited by xrentonx

Yeah, as much as I like some of these PVC figures, I'm not paying 100k yen for them.

I have never once seen the black kimono Sheryl for sale anywhere. Picked up the purple one way back for about 16k yen, which makes it one of the most expensive figures I've ever purchased. Definitely one of the best Sheryl figures around. Which might not be saying all that much, given so many sub-par Sheryl figures, IMO.

Very true, though I think one of the very first Sheryl figures is still my favourite.

The 5th figure in Banpresto's crossover costume series will be announced in the next day or two, so keep an eye on the interwebs for details.

Its Sheryl but she isnt dressed as Sara or Minmay or anything else that was speculated. She is dressed as...well, it made me laugh...in a groan-inducing way. News coming soon!

oh my, say it please! is it as Loligoth Alto ?? it must be, I see a ribbon in her hair in that shadow we ´ve seen ... *I´ll love it if so*

My love goes to my first... The first 1 Kuji price A Sheryl. It opens my road to buy girl figures...

I remember picking up A, B and C in a set from Itsuwara no utahime for the same price everyone else was selling one prize. The shop wasn't scalping, but after I bought that set, they separated the three and put them up to the outside scalping price. Was the best deal I ever had. Edited by Shukenzero

I have both the red and blue uniform Sheryls. My red one is just wearing her suspenders and hat. :)

One figure that I really disliked was the very first 1kuji Sheryl. But now that I've had it for awhile, it's grown on me. Still think the face is way off though...

EDIT: Also picked up the construction bikini Ranka since it was cheap. The quality is fairly poor. Pretty much game prize quality, but cleaner. Can't believe Bandai had these selling for like 7k yen originally.

But hey, it's Ranka in a bikini. This is for you fellow pervs out there!

post-5703-0-03429100-1368158837_thumb.jpg

post-5703-0-97336100-1368159926_thumb.jpg

post-5703-0-27402700-1368159929_thumb.jpg

post-5703-0-24030600-1368159931_thumb.jpg

post-5703-0-21884000-1368159932_thumb.jpg

post-5703-0-09661600-1368159933_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lolicon

I have both the red and blue uniform Sheryls. My red one is just wearing her suspenders and hat. :)

One figure that I really disliked was the very first 1kuji Sheryl. But now that I've had it for awhile, it's grown on me. Still think the face is way off though...

EDIT: Also picked up the construction bikini Ranka since it was cheap. The quality is fairly poor. Pretty much game prize quality, but cleaner. Can't believe Bandai had these selling for like 7k yen originally.

But hey, it's Ranka in a bikini. This is for you fellow pervs out there!

That's exactly what my Sheryl is wearing, most delicious. Not a fan of Ranka, especially one in revealing outfits as I'm not a fan of lolis.

She's up for preorder:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-9447&page=top

We don't get many action figures so I'm in for one! :wub:

That's so cute, and I even have a pre-order for the same month I can append it to. This will be my first Nendoroid figure. ^_^

I've only got one Sheryl figure so far and that's the original blue uniform version from Megahouse. I feel like I'm the only person who keeps theirs fully clothed.

BTW, of the first three 1kuji prize figures, I never cared for the Sheryl or Ranka, but I think that Klan figure is still the best Macross figure yet done.

Edited by anime52k8

That's so cute, and I even have a pre-order for the same month I can append it to. This will be my first Nendoroid figure. ^_^

I've only got 1 sheryl figure so far and that's the original blue uniform version from Megahouse. I feel like I'm the only people who keeps theirs fully clothed.

BTW, of the first three 1kuji prize figures, I never cared for the Sheryl or Ranka, but I think that Klan figure is still the best Macross figure yet done.

Nah, you're not the only one.

post-5703-0-81358200-1368169559_thumb.jpg

I've only got one Sheryl figure so far and that's the original blue uniform version from Megahouse. I feel like I'm the only person who keeps theirs fully clothed.

Nendoroids are awesome as they have some articulation and you can do parts swapping. I just wished they gave more face plates. It'd be nice to put those expressions (chibi crying face?) she makes in the Macross 30 seminar videos.

Been looking all over eBay for one. No luck. :(

Sharon's my favorite too!

I picked one up on Sunday. You want me to look for an extra Sharon for you? I got it for around $10.

Also considering buying a whole set for Lynn Linmay. Anyone interested in taking the other figures off me? Saw the entire set for around 75 bucks. Only want Minmay as I have Sharon, Sherly and Sara already.

Edited by Shukenzero

I'm not recognizing what that's from but I kinda like it :)

I picked one up on Sunday. You want me to look for an extra Sharon for you? I got it for around $10.

Also considering buying a whole set for Lynn Linmay. Anyone interested in taking the other figures off me? Saw the entire set for around 75 bucks. Only want Minmay as I have Sharon, Sherly and Sara already.

Thanks for the offer, man :)

If you see one, let me know and I'll send paypal. Don't go out of your way though. Only if you're in the area :)

I'm not recognizing what that's from but I kinda like it :)

Thanks for the offer, man :)

If you see one, let me know and I'll send paypal. Don't go out of your way though. Only if you're in the area :)

Alright. I'll check it out tomorrow. Minmay is like 20 bucks. Not sure if I should buy it...pricey...

when a man looks cuter in a dress than a girl is, now that's confusing :p

reminds me of this guy side character in Steins Gate who looks prettier than the main female lead.

so when are we going to get Alto in geisha garb? that might actually turn out pretty hot, which worries me :ph34r:

you got a point there about it not being a series crossover, nor is it a crossover diva to diva (singer in the case of Basara).

still, perhaps we're lucky it's not Basara (or Exedore :D ) cosplaying as divas from other series

Edited by Major Focker