CF18

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE Max Factory.

Macross x Figma = TAKE ALL MY MONIES.

I agree. But at the same time, it's probably going to be just Sheryl and Ranka and variations thereof if they decide to go through with it, whereas I've wanted poseable figures of SDF, Plus and 7 for most of my life. And no, those Robotech GI Joe style figures do not count, although I did have Roy Fokker.

I need pilot figures badly. I would love to assemble all the squad's pilots in flight suites. I am not a figure collector for the most part, all the PVC's I have were gifts. It seems like it is really rare for a male figure to be made in PVC, but if they made Pilot figma's or something similar I would buy them.

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE Max Factory.

Macross x Figma = TAKE ALL MY MONIES.

Where is the "Preorder All" button?

This is my dream.

It is a good sign that Max Factory is issuing MF products; although I doubt how many characters will go to the Figma line. Male characters are quite uncommon, although not that rare.

Figma Minmay, Misa and Sheryl... :wub: (Ranka is too young for my taste, but I'll get her Figma too)

Edited by ff95gj

That Ranka!

post-14942-0-06846200-1360941644_thumb.jpg

That picture seems to have been taken at Makuhari Messe...

Japan Amusement Expo 2013. Hm.

I wonder if I have any time to spare to go there.

Edited by antibiotictab

I though she was supposed to be the flower girl, but this makes a bit more sense given previous swaps. Works a bit better than Minmay as Sheryl too.

Yay, another Sheryl. Not like we needed a Misa, or Milia, or Myung, or even Klan or anything.... Nope definitely need yet another Sheryl. :rolleyes: I'm guessing Sara as well for the reasons Phalanix mentioned.

Or maybe she'll be the flower girl. Then she can be her own fan!

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus