CF18

12 hours ago, jvmacross said:

What does v2 mean?  I thought that the packaging was damaged during transit from China?  Are they just redoing the figure and packaging too?

And what about the ship freebie?

I’m not sure.  Maybe that’s just his “reason” for the delay.

What's this about a mini Rick Hunter figure being printed?  Is that a new bonus item?

Edit: OK, after look at the BBTS listing, the Rick figure is listed in the description although none of the photos on BBTS show it.

Did I overlook this from the beginning or was it added on later?

This pic is from the Meptoys website.

d57ad0_c902298d60474d62b6d69cbeb6d0036c~

Edited by sharky

On 11/19/2019 at 11:15 AM, sharky said:

What's this about a mini Rick Hunter figure being printed?  Is that a new bonus item?

Edit: OK, after look at the BBTS listing, the Rick figure is listed in the description although none of the photos on BBTS show it.

Did I overlook this from the beginning or was it added on later?

This pic is from the Meptoys website.

d57ad0_c902298d60474d62b6d69cbeb6d0036c~

On 11/19/2019 at 12:50 PM, spacemanoeuvres said:

Neat, I didn’t know it came with a little hikaru so that’s a nice surprise. 

I’m excited to see the bonus enemy ship that comes with my PO. 

Yeah the optional hand with Hikaru was there ever since it first got listed on MEP’s site.

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Ichiban kuji lottery for Sheryl started today. Tried my hand at it and got the one I wanted on my first ticket. Woohoo!

IMG_20191123_112910_01.thumb.jpg.64c909e70eb555869938a8c838f04d1e.jpg

Glad to know you got your 1st choice!  Congratulations!  Any news on your DX VF-1S hunt?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got an email from MEPToys:

Spoiler

Breetai shipping update 

rsAhBZ0

I am putting the Breetai in their shipping boxes and I just want to get a couple of things before shipping:

- If you have changed your address please send me a reminder of what address you want the units to ship to

- I change the price of the figure to $18 USD. I will refund the difference on what you paid in the next couple of weeks. Give me time to send your figures and I will sort everything after this.

- if you ordered before April 19, 2019 11:00 PM MST you will be getting a Nupetiet Vergnitz pre-order bonus

Thank you for your patience in this. I wish you a great 2020.

I'm guessing BBTS isn't going to get that discount.  And I ordered back in March, but BBTS doesn't list the Nupetiet as a bonus (not that I really wanted it).  I wonder if the BBTS will even get this figure in the initial shipment or if I'll have to wait until the next batch.  I guess we'll see.