CF18

Just PO'd one from Big Bad Toy Store.  I didn't care much about the bonus, and BBTS is local place I like to support.  This should pair well with my HMRs.  Not sure if I want the others though, maybe Exodol, definitely Miria if they make a Meltlandi version of her (but it doesn't look like it's planned).

He told me that they might make her if they made enough from sales on the other figures, I think he meant the SDF flight suit as he referred to the "armoured" version.

Okay I'll bite.  Ordered one from BBTS cause $4 shipping is better than $8.  The pics aren't that impressive but this might be the only modern action figure for this character.  Is his dress going to be semi-soft plastic with slits to allow for some leg movement?

All the previous PF releases were Arcadia web exclusives as well, but some shops did carry them. So there's probably a good chance that NY and AE and maybe even HLJ might carry them, with varying mark-ups of course. Just have to wait and see.

I want that Minmay. My only Minmay figure is a CM trading figure.

Your wondering where I'm going to put Arcadia's Minmay, Noel??  Although "cannon-be-damned" as I don't have a VF-4, it's going go be put smack dab in front and center of my Yamacaida VF-1 shelf when I get time to assemble it and with the HMR alongside with it. ^_^

Your wondering where I'm going to put Arcadia's Minmay, Noel??  Although "cannon-be-damned" as I don't have a VF-4, it's going go be put smack dab in front and center of my Yamacaida VF-1 shelf when I get time to assemble it and with the HMR alongside with it. ^_^

Aha! Now you really need to have a 'damned-it-should-be-canon-no-matter-what' VF-4 Flashback. Just because. ;)

Arcadia’s Flashback 2012 Minmay will be an Arcadia store exclusive. :sorry:

Anyone know how folks in the US can get this?

She looks better in that picture. Best Minmay figure so far probably already confirmed. Especially since I like Flashback so much. Probably the only better figure would be spacesuit Minmay from DYRL. As it's all about the songs.

All the previous PF releases were Arcadia web exclusives as well, but some shops did carry them. So there's probably a good chance that NY and AE and maybe even HLJ might carry them, with varying mark-ups of course. Just have to wait and see.

I want that Minmay. My only Minmay figure is a CM trading figure.

What are PF releases? Anyone but Nippon Yasan. I think there should be a few more resources to order her.

Anyone who sees more news keep us posted as there isn't a listing for her on MFC yet.

PF=Premium Finish. Until the VE-1 the only official place to buy PF editions were from the Arcadia web store, similar to P-Bandai or Tamashii Web Exclusive items.

HLJ does carry Arcadia exclusives, whereas they don't for Bandai.

I remember trying to contact Bandai to get an exclusive in one of their US stores and they were terrible. Had zero clue about what to do. I don't know why they even have a US operation if they don't know what's going on. Hopefully HLJ will get her.

If it comes down to it and none of the above-mentioned retailers carry Minmay, there's always proxy services.

I need a link to order, then I'll check some of the proxies. Not missing Minmay after finally getting the chance at a good figure.

I remember trying to contact Bandai to get an exclusive in one of their US stores and they were terrible. Had zero clue about what to do. I don't know why they even have a US operation if they don't know what's going on. Hopefully HLJ will get her.

Are you asking Bandai to have an exclusive items in the 'US Stores' for 'Macross' stuff? Or just anything in genera? Because if it's Macross, then you'll already know why they couldn't sell here directly.

I need a link to order, then I'll check some of the proxies. Not missing Minmay after finally getting the chance at a good figure.

Keep on checking Arcadia's website. Because they haven't put Minmay there for purchase. If they do, then you can forward that link to any proxy service you're going to use.

Are you asking Bandai to have an exclusive items in the 'US Stores' for 'Macross' stuff? Or just anything in genera? Because if it's Macross, then you'll already know why they couldn't sell here directly.

Keep on checking Arcadia's website. Because they haven't put Minmay there for purchase. If they do, then you can forward that link to any proxy service you're going to use.

If was another figure. Not related to Macross from a while ago. But they didn't even know what the figure was from. I told them it was from their foreign site and they told me to contact them.

Minmay is short. Recently I reevaluated my height and weight. I was taller when I was younger sadly according to my license. But 1/10 scale should be ok. She'll go in front of the Macross Complete box set and I think I have the Minmay Sings for You original CD somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got his from MEP:

If you are receiving this email it means that you made it and got the pre-order bonus and you will be receiving the 4inch Zentraedi Nupetiet-Vernitz class flagship.

Thank you for your support and trust in our company. As fans and collectors we are striving to provide you with good quality products. 

***** Some updates on the Breetai Action figure production: we have received the good news that the molds and tooling will be tested this coming week.This is so exciting!!! ****

We will keep you updated on the fabrication, shipping and fulfillment progress.

:yahoo:

The clothing looks good, but who knows if it will last or just slowly disintegrate over a couple of years.

The face, though, that looks like a confident, heroic, determined young man ready to go kick ass.

None of which I associate with Hikaru.