CF18

16 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Sold out but it doesn't look like a $30 figure to me so oh well. Still hoping for the SHF version.

The guy posted in Facebook that figures will be available in April. He didn't mention anything about pre-orders. That "Sold Out" looks like a placeholder to me.

30 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

How did you place the order?

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, Convectuoso said:

So far, that's the only link posted on where to order one. And someone said there will be more later on.

They also been posting a lot of prototypes on their Facebook feed:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/meiccoms/posts/

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

So far, that's the only link posted on where to order one. And someone said there will be more later on.

They also been posting a lot of prototypes on their Facebook feed:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/meiccoms/posts/

Their Southern Cross Jean figure doesn't look half bad and the price point seems decent.  I wish them success.  Hopefully their Zentran figs will scale well with the HM-R line.

4 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

I think thats a vain hope. All we ever see are idols nowadays.

I don’t even see those. Where’s the rest of Walkure in SHF? I want Makina! But if they don’t make them, I’m fine. I’m in this for the Valks. If some good figures are made, just an added bonus. 

23 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I don’t even see those. Where’s the rest of Walkure in SHF? I want Makina! But if they don’t make them, I’m fine. I’m in this for the Valks. If some good figures are made, just an added bonus. 

It must show in the poor sales of Freyja and Mikumo. Bandai just aren’t going to release the rest of Walküre. 

Edited by eggy99

On 1/27/2019 at 10:51 PM, Podtastic said:

I wonder if, decades from now, there will be any demand for Delta merch the way there still is for SDF snd DYRL.

If there is real demand for classic Macross, I wish someone would release some good figures. Perhaps they will finally at Wonder Festival in a few weeks.

I have no interest in Delta stuff now. I didn't even finish the series yet. I would get that Mirage bikini figure if they decided to release her. But she was cancelled a while ago.

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Will there be anything for additional future figure releases during WonderFest (or not)?

Every Wonder Festival I hope to see quality Macross figures like they are making these days of characters I don't even know. But I still haven't seen a good Minmay yet.

I've never seen Ultraman. I think I always got Ultraman and Spectreman confused. And I kind of remember a bad Ultraman SNES game. But anyway, I just saw they are making an Ultraman girl figure.

67849582_SayamaRena.jpg.131caae9ea91bf8abf7dc52d1c416df1.jpg

Why we can't get a Minmay like this is beyond me.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:17 AM, JetJockey said:

Every Wonder Festival I hope to see quality Macross figures like they are making these days of characters I don't even know. But I still haven't seen a good Minmay yet.

For me, these are the two Minmay figures that I think was done in a good taste. The Gutto-Kuru Minmay by CM's. And the 30th Anniv Cos-Cross Minmay by Banpresto.

4306.jpg.b735047d77ad96b927f088f818d748e0.jpg

Japanese-Anime-banpresto-Macross-30th-Anniversary-Lynn-Minmay-Action-Figure-Figurine-22cm-no-box-free-shipping.jpg_640x640.jpg.bb1a7aa53721796bcfb5b84f076170c1.jpg

And if you could get the Cos-Cross Minmay and Ranka, you can customize it to make the perfect Minmay figure. Here's an example from @tekering.

Minmay_custom.jpg.28a2792a06339d12a4e5f8a1a264c294.thumb.jpg.e25cb127705fcdc650762cb5646d2b79.jpg

You have to admit she looks gorgeous, right? :wub:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

For me, these are the two Minmay figures that I think was done in a good taste. The Gutto-Kuru Minmay by CM's. And the 30th Anniv Cos-Cross Minmay by Banpresto.

You have to admit she looks gorgeous, right? :wub:

I respectfully disagree sir! This is my favorite Minmay figure. 

19910.jpg