CF18

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

This is different from the Ichiban Kuji, right? On mobile right now so can't easily check...

This is the one that @no3Ljm has posted on the other page on July 29th (first pic on the Bandpresto Craneking EXQ). There's something about the eye's that make it too lifelike. 

Edit: I might be interested in this other than the Freja "Noodle Topper" version.

Edited by borgified

On 8/16/2018 at 3:21 AM, borgified said:

This is the one that @no3Ljm has posted on the other page on July 29th (first pic on the Bandpresto Craneking EXQ). There's something about the eye's that make it too lifelike. 

Edit: I might be interested in this other than the Freja "Noodle Topper" version.

Which was that?

25 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

Which was that?

The new upcoming one. I mistakenly said it was part of their Ichiban Kuji... line?... which is a lottery system, but it's an EXQ figure releasing as a crane game prize.

On 7/30/2018 at 1:33 AM, no3Ljm said:

Upcoming Branpresto Crane King Figures

2-83.jpg.5ce25a5b32942fa54638aa73ad064f1b.jpg

23-3.jpg.f2785f018cc338c9ca86299b3f5aa2f9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Since when did Sheryl and Ranka started working with the Frontier Mechanics on taking care of the 25 and 171 valks?

Must be a secondary job to support their living as singers when not needed and going to school at the same time. :p

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't Maki Maki got her hands on skills on working with one the Xao's valks? 

12 hours ago, borgified said:

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't Maki Maki got her hands on skills on working with one the Xao's valks? 

She's ostensibly the chief mechanic of Delta Squad and works on the VF-31As, too. But beyond the opening cinematics, I don't think she's ever shown actually working on them. (She gives Hayate the tutorial on why he doesn't need a helmet.)

BadWolfVindici1535545684.jpeg

The EXQ Ranka figure will be releasing September 26. I'm seeing preorders up on YJA for ~1700 JPY, and Nin-Nin Game has it up for ~$30.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-banpresto-hobbies-and-figures/28797-macross-f-exq-figure-ranka-lee-banpresto-.html

Hm... I'm reconsidering keeping my Sheryl figure up for sale now...

Edited by kajnrig

13 hours ago, borgified said:

Since when did Sheryl and Ranka started working with the Frontier Mechanics on taking care of the 25 and 171 valks?

Must be a secondary job to support their living as singers when not needed and going to school at the same time. :p

Hahaha! This is more like when did singers learn how to act. Or when did actors learn  how to sing. :lol: 

We have to consider that they probably need to do everything to keep the fame. ^_^

Makina also lectured Hayate on how rough he was piloting his Siegfried compared to how smooth Messer flew, all while Reina was feeling her up. 

Edited by Sildani

13 hours ago, borgified said:

Sheryl got some flight training, maybe they thought she looked hotter in a set of overalls... [safer to give here an impact drill than a VF-25 too....]

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

She's ostensibly the chief mechanic of Delta Squad and works on the VF-31As, too. But beyond the opening cinematics, I don't think she's ever shown actually working on them. (She gives Hayate the tutorial on why he doesn't need a helmet.)

I was actually thinking back to an episode in where Maki Maki and Rei Rei got caught and spend the evening (or half a day) in a holding cell in trying to rescue/find Kumo Kumo and how the two of them got into working with Xaos [Just remembered which one - Episode 21: Yearning Secret]

26 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Makina also lectured Hayate on how rough he was piloting his Siegfried compared to how smooth Messer flew, all while Reina was feeling her up. 

Well Hayate did work as cargo loader before joining as a pilot for Delta Squadron (carefree attitude though). He did say that the 171 layout controls where somewhat similar to the loading machines that he worked with previously and wasn't refined pilot when he started flights on the 31 valk.  Don't forget that Messer did chew up Hayate in his flying skills as well. 

Enough chat... Bring on the figures! :D   

Regarding the EXQ Ranka, I asked HLJ and the relevant part of their response was thus:

"The head of the product team tells me that we will be able to obtain this item, but quantities are not known at this time. Please keep an eye on our site!"

Always A+ customer service team, they have.

17 minutes ago, Darotower said:

Love this one!

minmei.jpg.989577d9b060fec7009d5e76ceabcdcf.jpg

Is it out now? It looks a bit better to me seeing in the package with everything...almost want to get one. But mainly look forward to getting the Hikaru I ordered and seeing what else they come out with if it’s good. 

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Is it out now? It looks a bit better to me seeing in the package with everything...almost want to get one. But mainly look forward to getting the Hikaru I ordered and seeing what else they come out with if it’s good. 

It's about to release next week, Hikaru will be release on November, this one looks very great, I hope Misa must be the next one...

1 hour ago, Darotower said:

It's about to release next week, Hikaru will be release on November, this one looks very great, I hope Misa must be the next one...

Ah thanks! I'll keep an eye out for reviews. If good, I may pick up Minmay and whtever else they come out with.