CF18

6 hours ago, Podtastic said:

EEEEEEE:wub:

How do I order some?

5 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

I was wondering the same thing 

I'm assuming the best workaround on this is we have some friends in Japan who goes to Wonderfest. If not, best bet is to wait until this things pops out on YJA. Or check proxies that offers Wonderfest items.

Ok for those interested in the Wonderfest 2018 Zentran figure (or any other item at the Wonderfest) , and like me are geographically challenged and don't have other options, there is a guy on myfigurecollection.net offering a proxy service.

https://myfigurecollection.net/thread/14578

Payment is due latest 13 Feb and he has limited slots available with his deputies for whatever you want to acquire from the festival.

Notes: 1) This is not cheap (see thread but I suggest contacting him directly for the actual costs)

2) At your own risk (I have not used this service before)

Thanks for the info. You weren't kidding when you said it wasn't cheap. They are charging $200 + PP fees + domestic shipping in addition to the cost of the kit. Too rich for my blood, especially for a 3000 yen kit. I'll take my chances with YJA and if I don't get one I don't get one.

I got my SH Figuarts Sheryl. It looks good, my only complaint is that there's no face for intense singing. I'm done with Macross figures for now, though I have a wishlist: Shery blue cloth version, Alto, and Mirage. (Or even Misa and Hikky!)

large.shsheryl_02.jpg.d31564ad675ba5b84414e47c292e5403.jpg

25 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

100% a 1/20th scale pilot to go with their 1/20th scale VF-1.

That makes sense. There's a severe lack of classic SDF figures. I'll buy whatever it is. Bring it on already. 

On 2/10/2018 at 11:19 AM, hal9000 said:

Sucks that the large Mirage figure got canceled.

But we are getting a new Sheryl figure:)   

85005B62-AA98-4870-98D9-011559DA8486.jpeg

It's going to be a game prize figure, so I wouldn't expect particularly high quality.

5 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Hmm, when people were voting for Macross did anyone forget to specify SDFM versus DYRL?

I wonder if they'll give us different molds for everyone or just use the same body with different heads? It'd be funny and disappointing to see Roy and Hikaru the exact same height.