CF18

7 hours ago, Slave IV said:

The figure looks great!

Indeed, but if I were to criticize something it would be the knee joints. I think the way they split her black stockings might make the legs look weird in certain poses.

Other Figuarts have used color or sculpting to conceal the knee joints and make them less obvious, so it's too bad that wasn't done here.

10 hours ago, technoblue said:

Indeed, but if I were to criticize something it would be the knee joints. I think the way they split her black stockings might make the legs look weird in certain poses.

Other Figuarts have used color or sculpting to conceal the knee joints and make them less obvious, so it's too bad that wasn't done here.

Hmmm, I'll make it work. Not too concerned. 

14 hours ago, F360 said:

it's starting to look more and more like Sheryl with some parts and swapping.  

Hopefully the delta SH-figuarts will do well , so they will release more from other series. 

1498361236299.thumb.jpg.f15766a56d816328985f190336b4e21a.jpg

I'm not sure it follows that good Delta sales will have that result.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Bub said:

I guess we wont be seeing any Super Dimesion Fortress Macross SHFiguarts in the future...

Not even the Britai.....  <_<

How that's not the case. I want the rest of Walkure and definitely Britai. I've seen a bunch of Star Wars SHF figures go on heavy clearance and they still pump those out so no reason to be sure Macross SHF is done. 

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

How that's not the case. I want the rest of Walkure and definitely Britai. I've seen a bunch of Star Wars SHF figures go on heavy clearance and they still pump those out so no reason to be sure Macross SHF is done. 

I hope so.  We all need the whole SDFM cast.

3 hours ago, F360 said:

SH figuarts always have these sales. similar to robot spirits ,nxedge , figmas, etc 

hobby search does these all the time, there's was the Arcadia vf-0s , Riobot anubis, and they have the RE:EDIT IRONMAN #11 Modular Iron Man for sale right now

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10456154

It's the norm for them.  nothing to worry about.

They are, after all, Bandai.  (and not Yamato)

3 hours ago, Bub said:

I hope so.  We all need the whole SDFM cast.

They are, after all, Bandai.  (and not Yamato)

IMG_4816.thumb.PNG.cfb431d12bf5d04b8ed56926620df529.PNG

It's just a bargain sale that Hobby Search is having.

And for sure I'll buy SHF SDFM.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

Woooo S.H. Figuarts of Sheryl Nome slated to be released in January. Now, she does look amazing, but I want her in the blue rather than the pearl white. 

DHjrYicUIAAchWT.jpg

DHkDs_qUIAAdUSK.jpg

Cool! More Macross SHF! Now, where's Britai? I'll take the rest of Walkure and Minmay as well if they are going to stick to the divas.

10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Cool! More Macross SHF! Now, where's Britai? I'll take the rest of Walkure and Minmay as well if they are going to stick to the divas.

9 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Says it's the anniversary special color edition. I'd expect Bandai to release blue and red versions a bit down the road. Recolors are cheap! :)

I hope these anniversary colors lead to a more complete set of SHF Macross figures.

Getting the Macross divas should be easy but, if Bandai surprises us with other Macross characters, I wouldn't mind at all. If we also get animation accurate repaints, that would be icing on the anniversary cake. B))

Edited by technoblue

ah yes that glorious sunday in end Oct 2015! macross fever

It took 2 years for a white sheryl to appear...maybe breetai isnt far behind!

59987584a2982_HI-METALRVF-1AKakizakiUnitTVversionimage00.jpg.52996c7f7a41abee52de42d9c403de7c.jpg

12 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

Woooo S.H. Figuarts of Sheryl Nome slated to be released in January. Now, she does look amazing, but I want her in the blue rather than the pearl white. 

DHjrYicUIAAchWT.jpg

DHkDs_qUIAAdUSK.jpg

here ya go...soon perhaps? btw they hid her elbow joints quite well in the white version...

036.png.65160f6b25f78d46f82299b80ae878c8.png

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

here ya go...soon perhaps? btw they hid her elbow joints quite well in the white version...

036.png.65160f6b25f78d46f82299b80ae878c8.png

It looks like the white anniversary figure is based on a new mold. I noticed that the face, cap, knee garment, overall garment folds and creases, even the hair looks different from the blue dress display last 2015. Even the white boots now have ankle joint. 

Not sure though if I'm going to start collecting Macross Diva figures. Though I do have Plamax Minmay. But I'll probably make an exemption if it's a Figuarts Minmay they're releasing. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

are the Figuarts Zero figures (like Mirage) in scale with the SHFiguarts figures? Like, could we pair the articulated figures with the little statues? I imagine that's the only way we'd get the whole Delta gang together.

EDIT - Sorry, this probably belongs in the Toys short answers thread.

Edited by jenius

11 minutes ago, jenius said:

are the Figuarts Zero figures (like Mirage) in scale with the SHFiguarts figures? Like, could we pair the articulated figures with the little statues? I imagine that's the only way we'd get the whole Delta gang together.

Nope. SHF is around 6" scale. Figuarts Zero are noticeably bigger.

40 minutes ago, jenius said:

Found this over Reddit. Looks like Freyja is in the same scale. Can't say the same on the other girls though. Hope that helps regarding Freyja's.

ymhf.thumb.jpg.6d2ba6b11589ea082837ded4be6f80f6.jpg