CF18

I dunno, it just doesn't look like Max (or Hikaru) to me. Looks like their Gatchaman counterparts getting ready to throw down.

Wow, my thoughts exactly.

Question though: If Rick is 02 and Max is 03 who is 01?

If it was my list, it would be Roy.

Same here...I would prefer SHF 6" figures mainly just for the lower cost and display ease.

This ^

not bad but just not doing 1/6 scale figs here - too big

and this ^

You guys just said everything in my mind. Thanks

Something seems off in the proportions of these figures, but i know this scale with the use of soft goods is really hard to pull off. Overall i think they look great, but they don't quite capture the Animation form. Were they trying to make them a bit more realistic? Or could they not fully capture the original artist's style?

I don't blame you if you like them, and 10 years ago i would have been all over these.

I am very impressed with my S.H. Figuarts Luke(s), and i want to see more of their work. Hopefully they will do Macross one day.

Oh BTW they got the neck part wrong

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/robotech/images/0/02/Rick_Salutes_away.png/revision/latest?cb=20141101210513

when zipped up the white part goes up to the collar.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mechanime/images/4/40/Hikaru_Ichijo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140809082954

The got the unzipped one right.

Edited by vlenhoff

Nope. They actually got it right. ^_^

From the looks of the accessories, it has the option to switch between 2 Suit Configurations.

Earth.

rick_hunter.jpg

Space.

Rick_Salutes_away.png

See the helmet part on the bottom right? And the regular helmet for Earth use beside it?

IMG_7758-808x1024.jpg

Cool huh? ;)

Hayate is a fool. Freyja is gonna look like his grandmother by the time she's 30. Whereas Mirage is from a very youthful line and will still be totally hot well into her 50s.

indeed you have a very good point! Freyja is adorable there is no denying that but for her accelerated age issue is why I'd have chosen Mirage! and she looks smokin hot in her flight suit!

Hayate is a fool. Freyja is gonna look like his grandmother by the time she's 30. Whereas Mirage is from a very youthful line and will still be totally hot well into her 50s.

or maybe he's a genius. Freyja now and Mirage later, you can't have it the other way.

or maybe he's a genius. Freyja now and Mirage later, you can't have it the other way.

Mirage just has to play the waiting game for a little while until the doomed loli meets her fate. And then an aged, yet refined Mirage can swoop in and pick up the shattered remains of Hayate as he regresses into an empty husk of a once proud man.

• 2 weeks later...

1300 USD.....looks good...

Google translation....

Marcross 1/6 VF-1S Speaker

500 limited with number only

90cm Long HKD9980

# Macross works in the most familiar body # VF1S as the theme, the introduction of 1: 6 full-length 90CM large cockpit speakers,

It brings together collectors who have a huge impact on both sound and vision, but also the role of the same proportion of the protagonist.

Global limited 500 on sale, TOYSOUL limited to 15 places, very rare. Speaker with the pricing of the package for the HKD $ 9980,

The booking price is $ 8500, and the above ordering friends can choose your preferred production number (production code selection, according to the exhibitor's arrangement).

So if you had to make a choice between the 1/6 cockpit or all of the DX Delta Squadron VF-31's.....what would you choose?

Edited by jvmacross