CF18

Do these standees count as figures? Rirucot Macross Delta. Seen them up close and they look really nice and cute, especially Makina... :wub:

I don't really like standees because I find them kind of cheap. but chibi Makina... :wub: :wub:

This is worse than the worst figma bootleg.

screw figmas, I want FREEing to make me a 1/4 scale Makina, :hail: :hail: :hail: (either normal or Bunny-girl version would be fine).

Statueshit, don't want :p

Edited by akt_m

And sculpted by Chieri! :wub: The last Macross fig he sculpted was Sheryl in that S/M costume. Same Chieri who did "Native" Tony Taka banana girl and Chie (R 18+)among the many many Maxfactory and Goodsmile pvc figs. So despite the size, you won't be disappointed.

Min_May.jpg

Edited by fenrir72

Damn maxfactory, wasting time and resources on macross statues instead of macross figmas.

True. But maybe, just maybe it's a test water for them to see if fans is interested for Macross figures in the future. ;) But to be honest the price for this 9cm kit is kind of expensive compared to 1/72 Valks. I mean just based on the size point of the figure. And having said that, I'm more interested to see updates on its VF-1 counterpart of this plamax kit. Then I might preorder this even if I'm not an expert on painting kits. :)

Edited by no3ljm