CF18

In case anyone was wondering or is interested...

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-COL-6160&page=top

Very temping as I want to keep supporting this Max Factory x Macross collaboration going. I have the Sheryl 1/7th and both Nendoroids on preorder.

Would anyone happen know the difference in height with the Nendoroid regulars and petities?

The Nendoroid Petite set is an instant get for me. I personally think they are far more worth it when compared to regular Nendoroids and you can get the whole cast of characters. Shame that Ranka and Sheryl are in school uniforms for some reason while the others are in their concert/traditional outfits...

These look very similar to one of the recent Banpresto Ichiban Kuji sets... the only difference as far as I can see (besides pose) being that the Sheryl and Rankas are in school girl outfits as opposed to the classic Yellow/Brown Ranka and Don't be Late Sheryl. Are the sizes similar as well?

Oh, and Tomopop's recent coverage of Banpresto's showing at Chara Hobby 2013 has pictures of the newest Ichiban Kuji prototypes...

• 4 weeks later...

How is the quality of the Banpresto cross over/cosplay figures? Since I'm starting down the PVC road in the Yamato thread, I thought it would be nice to pick up the Sheryl cosplaying Basara figure, as well as Mylene (of course) and have a Macross display too. Also, about how tall are they?

Hey, I just got my Nendoroid Sheryl Nome with my september AmiAmi order, it's my first Nendoroid figure, it's a little fiddly but adorably cute. I was wondering if anyone else got one?

I have mine on hold at the hlj warehouse. Also have the Ranka on preorder as well as the petites.

I was just thinking of three: Sheryl/Basara, Ranka/Minmay, and Mylene.

Places like amiami, hobbysearch, and hlj were out of stock when I looked earlier in the week.

Amazon US wants $24 for each and shipping is free, but I don't mind saving a few dollars if I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More info is great but who knows where I can order them? I've checked a few places but know luck. The two Sheryl premiums and the Ranka to be specific.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...