CF18

you got a point there about it not being a series crossover, nor is it a crossover diva to diva (singer in the case of Basara).

still, perhaps we're lucky it's not Basara (or Exedore :D ) cosplaying as divas from other series

I bet Exedore will do Ranka with gusto. ^_^

This one under my watch list.

hands down, the best of the Sheryl figures made by any company. i would argue that it still beats the upcoming Max Factory figure.

there were 3 variants. the standard which has a purplish kimono and blonde-ish hair, then a more limited one which had a black kimono and reddish hair, and an even more limited one with a pink-red gradient kimono and pink hair (the one linked by raptormesh)

i had 2 of the standard version, but sold 1 to a member here to make room for a black kimono version. unfortunately, even though i'm prepared to pay a premium for it i still have yet to find one...

seven1320789104.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

That little Minmay is really nice too :)

simply Adorable♥ and probably commanding a kidney on the market by now... :(

Edited by Shaorin

• 3 weeks later...

Sigh, more figures of costumes already done (IIRC), yet not a single Grace yet... (nor Cathy, Nanase, or other characters that deserve at least one figure---I mean, it's one thing for a line to over-emphasize a single character or two, but to completely ignore everyone else to the point of doing multiple repeats rather than someone new?)