CF18

anyone know what this is? where can i get it? whoops no matter sorry for asking.. is it late to order this? where can i buy this?

Ack bad timing! Just like a week or two late on this.

I checked a few stores, no luck.

I thin your best bet is probably to see if any stores have some preorder cancellations once the first lot actually arrives.

Can anyone else help out with ideas?

I know a video showing this was poisted but here's some new pictures.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/144293

As I said there, She looks fantastic, though it's odd that they'd base another figure on
the same drawing as another companies previous figure. That and we need
more high end Sheryl Nome figures like a hole in the head. Especially if they're just redoing poses. :rolleyes:

I do like her a lot though with that base and face sculpt (which matches the poster art and actually improves on it, which is great seeing as I never liked that poster much), but I do already have the current Banpresto, which actually looks a lot better in person than the pics suggest and matches the art quite well for it's quality. I seem to be drawn to the Universal Bunny stuff they won't cease with. Maybe it's due to being an awesome song and movie Sheryl related,

What are the best Rankas to track down? I know there's a few Megahouse ones and maybe some Ichiban Kuji's that are worthwhile. I really need to add some to the collection. :ph34r:

Still, nice to see someone else make Macross figures.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

Just saw a Basara guitar in scale with TF MP figures. Can anyone shed some light as to where this guitar comes from?

It's not the CM figure guitar.

If you meant what you wrote, that's a teeny tiny toy guitar! If you meant "in a size that the TF MP figs can hold as if they're playing it", then it's probably the Sheryl one.

I found a free Gunslinger Stratos booklet of Famitsu at a game center (an arcade, in English) in Tokyo. Megumi Nakajima is on the top page.
post-14942-0-54776300-1362494313_thumb.jpg
I like this picture and an idea came to my mind.
post-14942-0-79141200-1362494333_thumb.jpg
Now, Nakajima-san and Ranka-chan are on my desk.
post-14942-0-68540100-1362494359_thumb.jpg

Those are the prizes of the lottery; くじ, so you can't buy them. Just win it.

It started from March 8th in Japan. If some of them remained unsold, they would be sold at Lashinbang, Liberty or some other shops like those. The shops deal with second-hands goodies.

Anyway, you should go to Akihabara if you really want.

post-14942-0-01193400-1363212163_thumb.jpg

Edited by antibiotictab

Hmmmmmmm.

I could buy some of them at a certain shop in Tokyo.

I wonder why...

post-14942-0-43091100-1363262626_thumb.jpg

The shop accepts the mail order, but there are no Macross Kyun-charas on the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Does it take long for Nippon Yasan to respond to things they mess up? Has anyone had them resolve an issue/problem in full? Basically they sent me the wrong Sheryl (Basara version when I already have one). I was supposed to get a nurse Sheryl. I sent them an email and pics. They responded but it seems to take them a long time. They ultimately said they were working on it the last email I got. Not worried but just wondering. I don't generally buy much of anything from them and this was the first non-Bandai-Valk-thing I bought from them.

edit: and damnit, where can can I get that tiny Sharon Apple! I want one so bad :(

Edited by xrentonx

Banpresto's next Ichiban Kuji figures are...

50305060320737077816.jpg

i skipped the last Sheryl because i didn't like the costume. this one's got my interest though.

Does it take long for Nippon Yasan to respond to things they mess up? Has anyone had them resolve an issue/problem in full? Basically they sent me the wrong Sheryl (Basara version when I already have one). I was supposed to get a nurse Sheryl. I sent them an email and pics. They responded but it seems to take them a long time. They ultimately said they were working on it the last email I got. Not worried but just wondering. I don't generally buy much of anything from them and this was the first non-Bandai-Valk-thing I bought from them.

edit: and damnit, where can can I get that tiny Sharon Apple! I want one so bad :(

is the nurse Sheryl the same scale as the Basara version? i skipped the SQ line thinking it was too small, something like 1/10. but now that i've got Basara Sheryl, i now know it's actually around 1/8 maybe even 1/7. so now i'm thinking of tracking down the nurse Sheryl too, unless someone here tells me it's smaller scale than the Basara version.

i want a full on Sharon Apple!