DX VF-25G

zulu

Nice! Was hoping that would be her, and not Ranka/Sheryl/Cathy, since I've already got two of those.

And, though I might just be clinging to an impossible hope here, I think they might actually have molded the lower wing gloves in color. They didn't bother to paint the interior of the lower wing glove on Ozma's VF-25S, but that one there clearly isn't blue. :)

Is it just me or does the head/neck area look wrong in those pics? It looks as if someone failed to extend the neck all the way up.

Considering what a giant pain in the ass getting the neck portion of my Ozma to get in position was the photographer probably said "eff it" and left it the way it was.

I got my payment request from Nippon Yasan a week and a half ago - so i expected it to ship a few days later - when it didn't I e-mailed to ask when it'd be sent, they advised that it is officially released on the 28th of sept, but would ship a day or two before. So that should be today?

I got my payment request from Nippon Yasan a week and a half ago - so i expected it to ship a few days later - when it didn't I e-mailed to ask when it'd be sent, they advised that it is officially released on the 28th of sept, but would ship a day or two before. So that should be today?

Should be based on all my past Mac F preorders with them. All of them were shipped either on the 27th or 28th of the month.

Wow, shipping from AE worked out to be quite reasonable: ~ $36.00 for EMS, and ~ $23.00 for SAL. I went with SAL since I don't need to get it fast (had the difference in shipping been only about $5.00 I would have gone EMS, but $13.00 was too much to ignore). Including the 60 cents Paypal tacked on to the exchange rate, my total going with AE came to $188.48... Amiami would've been a much better deal, but ever since after the VF-25S you stand a better chance of getting hit by a meteorite and getting struck by lighting, at the same time, then you do of securing a preorder for a Bandai renewal 25 with them.

So now the waiting begins...

I just got an email like a minute ago from Hobby Search saying that the VF-25G (which I had wait listed) was available for order, but when I clicked the link the page error-ed out. :( not like I could afford it even if I could find one available.

I just got an email like a minute ago from Hobby Search saying that the VF-25G (which I had wait listed) was available for order, but when I clicked the link the page error-ed out. :( not like I could afford it even if I could find one available.

I received that email as well. The page is currently active. It still appears as sold out.

Edited by funkymonkeyjavajunky

Not like it matters, their e-mail notification isn't instant, so by the time you received it, it's most likely sold out already. The window for this was really short as I checked it out of curiousity before I went to lunch for about an hour, saw the e-mail just as I got back and the page already says sold out. LOL

Is that a Ranka co-pilot?

I totally forgot to pay my invoice, and it should've been cancelled two days ago, but it was still there, and I got it in. Whooooaaa. Lucky me, hahahaha.

Edited by Jasonc

not to hit the panic button or anything, but does that head-laser look a bit warped?

I had this same problem with my YF-29, I had to send it back to Japan to get one that had a straight fin on the head. I hope I don't get a bent head laser.