On 10/14/2017 at 4:24 PM, David Hingtgen said:

It's kind of the opposite---this is a non-canon Autobot variant/pun of the official character Tarn, who has a 'con logo for a face.  (As described in other posts). 

tumblr_nc6jfh55tF1r32pkko2_500.gif

That looks cool! Looks menacing. ;)

Thanks for posting this @David Hingtgen. Really appreciate it since my knowledge with TF is so small. ^_^

It happened, after getting him in Saturday evening due to TCP being the absolute BEST in third party retail within the US, I finally got to crack open this massive, absurd beast.

20171016_180131.thumb.jpg.95e71395512330f3fdd2c7fa0050d764.jpg

20171016_180226.thumb.jpg.c71a08e0152247fde3ef3cc8716da99d.jpg

Funny enough, even though I collect G1 MP exclusively, I only owned one single G1 toy, Omega Supreme. My older cousin got him from our grandma for his b-day way back in the day and rudely passed on him, you see he just turned 14, so he wasn't in to toys anymore. He got reamed and I got to go home with a beastly, old school Transformers toy. This release was special to me, even if I didn't collect G1 MP I feel I would have gotten it anyway. But I collect G1 MP, so I have literally dozens of other bots to re-arrange in order to fit this monster into my collection. Assembled, not exact, but he's about two feet tall.

19 hours ago, Hikaru Ichijo SL said:

Awesome pictures, never get tired of seeing them.

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Congrats on that big-ol box of awesomeness, Pineapple!

---------------------

Alright, so got the written review and gallery up for MakeToys MTRM-10 Galaxy Meteor up (video portion still uploading: ) http://kumastyledesigns.com/maketoys-galaxy-meteor-review/

title-FB-g-meteor.png

The article goes into depth on what I really liked and things I would have liked to see different but overall it's a well-made and FUN piece that I'd recommend.

Here are a few shots from the gallery portion. Much more on site:

18-59.png

9-123.png

6-137.png

16-76.png

19-52.png

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Congrats on that big-ol box of awesomeness, Pineapple!

---------------------

Alright, so got the written review and gallery up for MakeToys MTRM-10 Galaxy Meteor up (video portion still uploading: ) http://kumastyledesigns.com/maketoys-galaxy-meteor-review/

title-FB-g-meteor.png

The article goes into depth on what I really liked and things I would have liked to see different but overall it's a well-made and FUN piece that I'd recommend.

Here are a few shots from the gallery portion. Much more on site:

18-59.png

9-123.png

6-137.png

16-76.png

19-52.png

Nice pictures make Sonic Liger Convoy seem small in comparison.  You are making hard on me not to buy him.

Galaxy Meteor is my stack at TFSource.  I'm still stuck in China on business, though, so I won't have my review up for another month.

I'm expecting GT's Tyrant, their version of Don Figueroa's stealth bomber Megatron, to drop any day now.  He'll ship with Galaxy Meteor.

12 hours ago, Hikaru Ichijo SL said:

Nice pictures make Sonic Liger Convoy seem small in comparison.  You are making hard on me not to buy him.

In the show the fully combined Optimus was around the height of Star Scream and Megatron. Unarmored Optimus was short.

On 10/16/2017 at 8:12 PM, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Congrats, I'm still debating whether to get one or not.  I definitely prefer the way Terminus looks compared to Gabriel.

I would HIGHLY recommend him, he's awesome. This is something Takara will never make themselves too, and FansToys is not always the best about re-releases, so I'd snatch him up while you can still find both parts easily.

20171017_203347.thumb.jpg.bd40adc44f103f7dd1049b27cd5b43e8.jpg

The full review for MakeToys MTRM-11 is up: http://kumastyledesigns.com/maketoys-meteor-review/

title-fb-meteor.png 

The article goes into detail but overall I digit. The cartoon-esque styling and articulation really won me over. Here are some pics from the galla portion.

11-112.png 

3-148.png

6-138.png

12-109.png

On 10/18/2017 at 10:27 AM, Tking22 said:

I would HIGHLY recommend him, he's awesome. This is something Takara will never make themselves too, and FansToys is not always the best about re-releases, so I'd snatch him up while you can still find both parts easily.

20171017_203347.thumb.jpg.bd40adc44f103f7dd1049b27cd5b43e8.jpg

WOW Sweet.

I need to start taking pictures of a crap ton of 3rd that have come since I started the thread. However I really want Omega but  I dont know I am getting the DX9 version. Just think its more cartoon accurate

maxresdefault.jpg

5 hours ago, Mechinyun said:

Holy smokes Kuma, your pictures do a better job of selling me on purchasing toys than the maker does... you should send them your stuff and if they were smart hire you do product shots.

I wanted meteor before, but now man.. hes dopeeeee!

Actually, companies do send me this stuff for photography and promotion; haha. I'm primarily a Super Robot collector, TBH. And thank you; I very much so appreciate the compliment.

10-119.png

Got the full review for Iron Factory's War Giant Attackers (Set A) up. http://kumastyledesigns.com/iron-factory-attackers-a-review/

title-FB-attackers.png

Article itself goes into detail but overall, I think that this is a solid set. The first q.c. issue free release I remember from them in a bit. No overly tight joints or anything. Well done pieces. Just wish the weapons had better tabbing in their alt. modes. Here are some pics from the gallery portion:

2-160.png

7-134.png

5-141.png

24-27.png

13-104.png

12gow.png

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:56 PM, Kuma Style said:

No idea on how to embed videos here but here's the video review. 

The latest version of the board is both "simple, but un-intuitive"----basically for most all pics and vids, you just paste the normal link, and it'll figure out what you intend, and embed it automatically. There's not really many "do this" buttons to click on etc.  Usually works well.   When it doesn't---then you're on your own.  :D

4 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

The latest version of the board is both "simple, but un-intuitive"----basically for most all pics and vids, you just paste the normal link, and it'll figure out what you intend, and embed it automatically. There's not really many "do this" buttons to click on etc.  Usually works well.   When it doesn't---then you're on your own.  :D

... you didn't notice the multiple embedded videos? I appreciate it, though. I honestly love that feature!

4 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

I noticed it, I just wanted to help you know how to do it in the future, vs "randomly trying different things hoping it'll work again". :)

Didn't need the help as, like you'd stated it automatically did it when I pasted the link... it even states on the message box that it automatically embedded link, lol. Regardless, I'd hope that three or four embeds later I'd have picked up by now, haha.

-------------------------------------

Anyways, I got a message from X2Toys stating that they wanted to send their upcoming Jetfire headmaster piece for me to check out. I think the interchangeable mini figures are going to be a hit ala Fansproject's Core bots, but we'll see. Hoping the quality is up to snuff.

Got the full review and gallery for MMC's Kultur Asterisk up: http://kumastyledesigns.com/mmc-kultur-asterisk-review/

title-FB-Kultur-Ast.png

Article obviously goes into detail but overall I really dig it. It's my first experience with the Kultur mold in general so it was cool to check it out and see how the reformatted line has progressed, particularly in the transformation aspect; night and day (in a positive way) from what I remember! Here are a few pics from the gallery portion:

13-106.png 

2-162.png 

9-127.png 

10-122.png