I know.

But, I don't play the game.

And Tron as a slave of CLU.

In the Uprising, he's a teacher for Beck.

Where's the canon in this fact?

Because in the movie, he's hurt Tron, and transform in his "Special Soldier".

And, where's Flynn?

What happened about Beck?

Anyway... wait for Disney...

Both Legacy (movie) and the game show the same basic event, Tron getting taken down by Clu. The new series (Uprising) show's Tron was pretty badly injured in that fight, but implies he was able to get away. Now the game also show's that Clu used a virus as part of his take-over method. so the Tron we see in Uprising "could" be infected by still under control of himself. Or the series may end with Tron being finally captured & "repurposed."

I've been watching the episodes on the DisneyXD web site. I believe I saw the first 2 episodes and then this past weekend I saw two more. However I think I've missed some. I haven't seen any episodes with Quorra yet and I read she was in one. Looks like the DisneyXD site only keeps the last 2 episodes on its site. Anyone know of a place I can catch all the episides? I hope they have plans of releasing these on DVD or BluRay down the road. I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far.

Thanks,

Carl

OH SH*T!!!

Nice!

loving this show. Hope it last.

My only grief is the lack of the awesome Daft Punk music.

I hope so to! Was there any word from SDCC if this will get a second season?

Wowzers!

Was there a new episode on last night?

My DVR didn't record anything.

Chris

It wasn't broadcast. Tron was shown on the guide listing but when I selected the channel it was some crappy wizard junk.

So much for trying to watch it live to help the ratings.

A mid-season hiatus isn't a bad hting, happens all the time, Clone Wars included. The clue was last weeks episode didn't have a next ep preview after it I guess. The fact that they're still making the effort to show upcoming previews during comic-con is also a good sign. At the very least, it's a lot more than Thundercats got.

As well Tron Uprising was announced as ten Episodes, and seems the next 3 form the last story that hopefully will tie it to Legacy, or to a sequel of Beck's adventures.

Really? Only 10? Well hell, give me my damn bluray then Disney, and I'll consider this a success.

Really? Only 10? Well hell, give me my damn bluray then Disney, and I'll consider this a success.

My Bad. Sorry. Got confused with their original idea.

"Was originally going to be a 10 part miniseries."

And now...

"A total of 18 episodes have been ordered for the first season of the series."

• 2 weeks later...

Guess the whole net is confused... But the following is official...

Tron Uprising will resume on the 2nd of August. It's taking a season break.

Official what???? Wasn't on the schedule and not shown.

Did anyone get this program tonight?

Disney is not doing itself any favors jerking the program around.

Official what???? Wasn't on the schedule and not shown.

Did anyone get this program tonight?

Disney is not doing itself any favors jerking the program around.

I really don't know what to say... :unsure:

I have a couple of the people working on it linked to my social networks, and they along with http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/TRON:_Uprising said that date. But it's no longer there. :o

I'll ask again now now, hopefully get a reply. I'm checking on the various Tron dedicated blogs and forums, and they too have no word as they also expected it back this week. :angry:

This is BS on Disney part.

Wasn't directed toward you. Please tell your inside friends there is support on the "outside".

I assume they didn't want to compete with the Olympics.

It is just difficult to support the show and watch it live... to hopefully improve the rating when even the scheduled listings on the Disney XD website are wrong.

They also show Tron every Thursday at 8 pm.

I haven't made such an effort since "Tales of the Gold Monkey" was on the air.

Wasn't directed toward you. Please tell your inside friends there is support on the "outside".

I assume they didn't want to compete with the Olympics.

It is just difficult to support the show and watch it live... to hopefully improve the rating when even the scheduled listings on the Disney XD website are wrong.

They also show Tron every Thursday at 8 pm.

I haven't made such an effort since "Tales of the Gold Monkey" was on the air.

Tales of the Gold Monkey.

That's remind my old times^^

Dammit I thought Wiki was wrong when I looked today. How the hell could you go from an order of 18 episodes for season 1, then take practically a 3 month break just for another 9 episodes before calling it quits?

Damn you disney, if it doesn't have a wanna be pop idle in the making of her own scandal you don't want it.

• 2 months later...

^ Yes. Totally enjoying this series. Latest eps have been pretty good.

I guess the time line is several 'cycle's before the Legacy Movie, but after the ISO purge but before Tron becomes Rinzler??

Anyone confirm the timeline or does this series conflict with the movies?

Edited by GMANIFESS

It hasn't conflicted with TRON Legacy.....YET. We can rule out the comic book as working with the movie with different plot points and ending that contradicts the films flashbacks.

TRON Evolution works in conjuncture very well showing the uprising of Clu and his followers leaving Flynn to wander the wastelands and the destruction of the ISO's.

Following Evolution would be Uprising which has left in a really good point in the story. We know TRON lives, and we now know he didn't become Rinzler right after his downfall from Clu's revolution.

So IF we do get one more season, this SHOULD follow up as to what will happen to TRON and if Beck runs away and hides or if he gets Derezzed.

^ Yes. Totally enjoying this series. Latest eps have been pretty good.

I guess the time line is several 'cycle's before the Legacy Movie, but after the ISO purge but before Tron becomes Rinzler??

Anyone confirm the timeline or does this series conflict with the movies?

NO they actually show the scene where tron falls to clu's* forces

when actually it was dyson who gathered the redshirts.

And dyson doing the flying guillotine "not sure what to call it" was sweet