Tochiro

Macross World Podcast - feedback & comments

OWow.. that's a kit bash?  Looks awesome :good: There's some really nice other works there too. The smaller VF-1S is cool, but i think the green led is a bit overwhelming to the whole piece.. i really like the display stand tho. Thanks for sharing amigo!

Edited by Bolt

Sweet, been looking forward to these. Thanks:)

Wow. I just have to say. At a glance . This Wonder Fest could be happening decades ago. (it's probably always that way).  Their still pumping out all the old favorites. Even Starship Troopers. It's nice to see the new VF-4 coming, lots of love for that bird! Love the Plamax Mirage figure, don't really care about the fuselage, lol. Also, what scale is that VF-14? 1/100? The Klang Aoshima is very cool , but a bit off putting with the little Klang  face (it seems) and the BIG Klang boobs, lol. Also, must say, the Minmay in button shirt and slippers is just awkward! OMG.. i was happy to see some Gunhead love too. Many cool and exciting things to come. Thanks again:good:

BYW.. whats this?? I really want two of them! 1FFC1F41-D84E-4781-8E6C-263251183127.jpeg.d5e9c2bd620e8afd7d09a3a021fcb1ba.jpeg

Edited by Bolt

4 hours ago, Bolt said:

Wow. I just have to say. At a glance . This Wonder Fest could be happening decades ago. (it's probably always that way).  Their still pumping out all the old favorites. Even Starship Troopers. It's nice to see the new VF-4 coming, lots of love for that bird! Love the Plamax Mirage figure, don't really care about the fuselage, lol. Also, what scale is that VF-14? 1/100? The Klang Aoshima is very cool , but a bit off putting with the little Klang  face (it seems) and the BIG Klang boobs, lol. Also, must say, the Minmay in button shirt and slippers is just awkward! OMG.. i was happy to see some Gunhead love too. Many cool and exciting things to come. Thanks again:good:

BYW.. whats this?? I really want two of them! 1FFC1F41-D84E-4781-8E6C-263251183127.jpeg.d5e9c2bd620e8afd7d09a3a021fcb1ba.jpeg

I have to admit, that impression is probably due to our own coverage bias ^^; There’s too many products to take pictures of overall and we tend to focus on the niche stuff that either we’re interested in or else think will be of interest to ppl that visit decultureshock. Wonder Festival encompasses 8 convention halls and what we cover is but a fraction of that :-)

That particular kit is a fan creation, I think. It caught my attention due to looking like a cross between Einhander and Metal Gear :-)

Lol. That makes total sense! Thanks for the info:good:

Looking forward to hearing about it all soon..

Edited by Bolt