Tochiro

Macross World Podcast - feedback & comments

Arm cannon?! Cant listen to the cast now, darn.....

woohooo 13 mins in and am stoked!!

Edited by seti88
  • Upvote 1

The latest ep is up!
We visit a live drawing session by Macross Frontier Chief Animation Director Hirotaka Marufuji, before sitting down to discuss the trailer for Alita Battle Angel.

Adrian meets voice acting legend Akio Ohtsuka, and Renato travels South America with gains co-founder Hiroaki Inoue.

All this and more!...er...FB7...

http://www.decultureshock.com/speakerpodcast-ep-96-the-eyes-have-it/

pp1.jpg.a12c4f9595988a22c3129ccb7c8c05db.jpg

Edited by Tochiro

Got up to date with the podcast recently.  From recent developments with Delta, I still think it has more in common with Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress than Frontier.  By next February both will be at very similar positions in what I guess is their overall production and maybe story lines (original series, compilation film, and an unspecified future project sometime in 2018).  You guys also bringing up a couple of times that little to no in-universe supplemental information for the mecha and setting has been released to makes me think there really was a long term plan for all of this.  Saying very little about the Chaos mecha and organization beyond Walkure I can understand, since it might be plot breaking (Lady M).  That being said, except for the Bird Human look alike I can't say the same about the Windermere Epsilon Foundation funded mecha.

Woah! So Renato and Hiroaki Inoue where here in Argentina? And they come right in the middle of one of our anual social and political crisis.... Yay! (December is always a bad month to visit Argentina, we like to overthrow our government in the Holydays)

Sorry that both of you have to endure the Airline Strike, at least the travel from Rosario to buenos Aires maybe was interesting? 

6 hours ago, Tochiro said:

In our last episode for 2017, Mike joins us as we chillax and discuss recent Macross news, Uta Macross, and Mike and Adrian's Deltalk panel.
But why is Adrian having a sh#t attack?
Tune in to find out (at your own risk!).

http://www.decultureshock.com/speakerpodcast-ep-97-adrian-knerds-out/

An epic Podcast to close out 2017, clocking-in just under 3 hours!!! Looking forward to listening.

• Upvote 1