Macross World Podcast - feedback & comments

Tochiro

19 hours ago, Einherjar said:

I really hope you guys didn’t record anything regarding the recent “news.”

If the recent "news" doesn't deal directly with BIG WEST, then we probably won't. 

Well... At least not for the moment.

If anyone remembers the OP animation we mentioned for the recent Crossover Live, it’s getting a physical release (just the OP, not the Live)

“Macross Won’t Stop: Special Disc” (tentative title) While the bulk of the Disc will be Minori “Freyja” Suzuki, Nao ” “Reina” Toyama and KENN “Bogue” shooting live on-location segments for Macross Won’t Stop, the Disc will include a collection of recently animated clips from events, such as:

-Superdimensional Orchestra OP

-Walkure 2nd Live OP

-Walkure 3rd Live OP

-Macross Crossover Live 2019 OP

and more.

Release: Dec. 16 (Amazon Japan)

Price: 5800yen (plus tax)

https://hobby.dengeki.com/news/802783/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

This is the one with the Regults under tarps and Raptors?

Yup, that’s the one!

2 hours ago, isamu said:

This is so strange. Why not release the freakin' concert itself on BD?

Regardless of whether they did or not, this would be a better way to see the OP clear probably. Think of it as similar to that 20th Anniversary DVD with the video game OPs or the SDFM BD box bonus disc with (some of) the Pachinko footage. 

Great stuff!

Hi- lights:

Ghost Apple,

wear Steele toed boots around the designer of Klan klan,

more dancing frog butts please :p(!),

and robot orgasms!

And even though the Expo animation absolutely didn’t impress any of y’all, I would've loved to see that!

I could go on..lol;)

Thanks again guys:good:

(BTW the Kyoto Animation Fire has been felt all over the world. . Over $1 mil  in donations so far..)

Edited by Bolt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, as we hopefully manage to point out in the cast, for now nothing has really changed. And there’s new Macross content on the horizon not to mention books, merch, events and whatnot. So rather than dwell on it, it’s probably better to just keep on enjoying Macross in the meantime while whatever is going to play out plays out.  :-)

A lot to talk about indeed..

Adrian's take on the hg thing was very interesting & i was glad to hear this from someone that was there and paying attention.  

Loved the  tribute orchestral Macross plus . Pure awesomeness :good:

Edited by Bolt

• 1 month later...

Lol.. you really railed on Karice about Uta Macross, she wasn't on it(so she said..)haha!

The slashed up title , special exclamation on the new title DOES invoke much speculation.. we're all eagerly waiting for more hints. (Especially hints on when the new movie will be released :p)

Basara Explosion sounds interesting, especially the "special guest" space whale sing along part:lol:

Edited by Bolt

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to figure this out for a while. So Alto is in the warp tunnel still? And he's asking for help desperately thru Sheryl 's fold quartz earring? " I will find a way back.." was part of his message, yes?  That's the latest on Alto? This is in reference to a cross over concert y'all talked about some years ago, like pod cast #10 I believe..

• 1 month later...