1/144 VA-1SS Metal Siren Kit

Save

That Scissor tail would be a lot less weird if it was changed to be the forearm shield (like on every Kawamori design since the 11) which would do two things. Keep the fighter looking like a fighter and not some retarded space age hornet-nosed thing and would make the Battroid more in line with other Macross Valks because it would have a proper forearm shield. While it still have the derivative VF-1 transformation in Battroid it has the wings folded back like the 25 and would bring it far more in line with what Kawamori has designed now.

Edited by Mommar

Naw the head just does what most robot heads do. Makes it look not headless.

I don't know if it needs to brought closer in line with Kawamori Valkyires, but the scissor tail is such a weird addition to fix a problem that might not have needed addressing. It's clearly meant to be a Super Valkyrie with built in parts so the need to cover the arms isn't a priority.

I want one..!! can U get me one too ...pleeeease..?

i dunno... $50+shipping is an awful lot for a singularly ugly Valk kit that don't even transform...

Edited by Shaorin

It's good to see the Metal Siren get some more attention, especially with the today's sculpting technology.

But 1/144 isn't my sorta scale. Built a few 1/144 kits back in the day and it was just too small for me.

Agreed, 1/144 is just way to small. If it were at least 1/72 I might go for it.... 1/48 and its a complete sale!!

Agreed, 1/144 is just way to small. If it were at least 1/72 I might go for it.... 1/48 and its a complete sale!!

Yeah you'd think for a valk with so many moving parts and detail they would go for a bigger scale.

I could have sworn I thought someone said a 1/72 version will be available for Christmas

Yes you heard right. We talked to the guy who made the kit and he originally wanted to make it 1/72 scale but figured it wouldn't sell so he went with a smaller scale; which sold out. He already has something else planned for Wonder Festival but said he should have the 1/72 scale ready for Treasure Festa in December.

Another kit circle said somebody else is doing a resin kit of the Gloria as well.