"I sat on my valk" Club.

raptormesh

I would absolutely not under any circumstance use a screwdriver on to pry up those parts. If you're having trouble separating them from the legs when transforming out of fighter mode, the best thing to do is fold the tailfins down and un-peg the wing gloves then rotate the legs to pop them free of the shoulders.

I'm not into the pulling down the legs while the shoulders are still attached. If the connection was that tight, pulling the legs down while connected to the shoulders might stress down the shoulders. The first step in the manual was to detach the shoulders, and there has to be a good reason that the said step wasn't included with the pull-the-leg-down step. Then again, that's just my opinion on this.

I have used a flat screwdriver for around five times before when my nails were clean and it worked like a charm back then. I wish I had done the same last night when I tried to transform it again. It somehow ensures that you get enough force to pop out the shoulders without the risk of pulling it beyond its articulation. Well, at least I do know how risky that step is when I get other VF-19 toys.

Edited by kamadoma

A screw driver is going to scrape away all the paint from the tip of the shoulder pauldron and didn't say anything about pulling the legs strait down. Fold up the tail fins, unpeg the wing from the lower leg then twist the lower leg outward, that will pop the inner clip free of the shoulder with minimal force.

• 1 month later...

Some guy in HK had a shelf collapsed, covered by insurance.

http://www.toysdaily....php?tid=190974

I must have had a double-shot of Haterade today ( <_</ :p ) because all I can think about is how pissed I am my Macross Frontier collection (boxed) doesn't look like that.

But yeah sucks about the damage/loss.

-b.