[Commission] Destroid Tomahawk Wargames Mini (Preproduction)

winterdyne

Painted this up - it's one of a number of pre-production prototypes I'll be painting up. I won't name the client in case they don't want it bandying around just yet.... If anyone from Studio Nue or Harmony Gold sees this, drop me an email - the client is desparate to sort out licensing for these to put them into full production for a wargame. I don't check by on here often (sorry guys!), but I will be checking in now and then - if anyone knows how to get in contact with Studio Nue (the client would prefer a Macross, rather than Robotech license) and whether they'd be interested in licensing a miniatures game (with high quality minis), post your thoughts!

Anyway, it's a nice little kit, I've worked on a few different models of this design, and I have to say this is one of the nicer ones - clean detail without being cluttered. Went from bare resin to finished inside of 5 hours (including cleaning and drying it), which is pretty good for an item of which you'll only have maybe half a dozen to paint.

tomahawk_scaleshot.jpg

tomahawk_done.jpg

Yeah, I found the other thread and posted there too. It's simply making contact (and the language barrier) that seem to be the problem. It'd be really nice to have a Macross miniatures game though. The regults are fiddly as hell to put together though. :-)