Macross Social Game Announced

Tochiro

Ok to register hit the big orange button. On the registry page it asks for age, gender, blood type, something else (not sure what), screen name and password. And you have to check something just below age (not shure what that is ether). Your pass word has to have a number and can not have macross in it. This took me about two hours of google traslator and hit and miss. When you fill everything out hit the other big orange button. As for game play I have figured out some of it but some of the buttons and what you do with them have me stumped. Any help would be nice. :)

Ok, got some screen caps for you. The last page I forgot to capture but it has a not pad icon on is with a button undeneath that will send your login info back to the game. So press that button and your playing.

post-13588-0-82257400-1343307538_thumb.jpg

post-13588-0-50423800-1343307549_thumb.jpg

post-13588-0-62291400-1343307569_thumb.jpg

post-13588-0-28108800-1343307587_thumb.jpg

Blood Type? :unsure:

Religion?!!? :blink:

That should be "region" (as in, "where you live"), not "religion". ^_^

And blood type is not so uncommon a shared social topic for young Japanese people, since they categorize personality types according to their blood type and even have blood type horoscopes.

Yeah. If you ever want to upset an office party, just proudly announce that you do not remember your own blood type and, moreover, do not give a damn. then watch as everyone scrambles over each other trying to guess your blood type based on your personality. ;-)

Yeah. If you ever want to upset an office party, just proudly announce that you do not remember your own blood type and, moreover, do not give a damn. then watch as everyone scrambles over each other trying to guess your blood type based on your personality. ;-)

That IS fun.

Especially the look of complete and utter shock that their world has collapsed... erm, that they have to save their sanity by labelling us ignorant savages a blood type to make their world as right as rain.

Got the apk installed, created an account (thanks to the helpful translation posts above), but everytime I click on 'Game Start', I get the white UN Spacy Logo, which sends out circles, then an error screen pops up after a few seconds (screen shots attached). :(

Going to uninstall the damn thing.

Currently installed on my Samsung Galaxy SIII.

Graham

post-11-0-52938100-1343724058_thumb.png

post-11-0-68425900-1343724081_thumb.png

Not sure if it's relevant or not, but it looks like you've installed the beta version.

The error code you're getting is "you don't have the latest version of the application". (proceeding comment was indeed relevant.)

Unfortunately, I can't download the updated version through Google Play, as it says not available in my country.

The only way that I know of would be to download the apk file of the latest version, if I can find it.

Is gameplay anything like MUF/MTF?

Graham

Unfortunately, I can't download the updated version through Google Play, as it says not available in my country.

The only way that I know of would be to download the apk file of the latest version, if I can find it.

Is gameplay anything like MUF/MTF?

Graham

No. Not even close.

Graham

and anyone else who wants it

here is v1.22

http://www.mediafire...0zf1n8ui578b9dq

One more thing the UN Spacy loge rotating is the wait logo and often takes a few more seconds than you would think to load things. So be patient.

Thanks. Got the updated version installed, but when I try to log in using the user name and password I'd previously registered, I keep getting the following screen (see attached pic). Can somebody please tell me what it says.

Honestly, I've never had to jump through so many hoops to play an Android game.

Graham

post-11-0-53409200-1343891352_thumb.png

If I'm reading it correctly, it says

First red text under the green banner: "GrahamParkes has already registered as a member."

After the horizontal line: "Please log-in with the registration e-mail address and password.

* the computer terminal (your phone?) must return to the application with the browser's back key."

Can't say I've had this problem. But when I updated I never aske me to log in again, I just launched the game and hit the the game start button and started playing (after a little wait). Much less when I registered I didn't need an email address. <_<

Cleared my cache and data and then re-logged in and was able to play the game. However, I have to say, compared to modern state-of-the-art Android games, such as Modern Combat 3, The Dark Knight Raises, N.O.V.A.3, Dead Trigger etc, this Macross game is about 2 years (at least) behind current top of the line games. Certainly, Android in its present state on a high end phone is easily capable of surpassing MTF.

Graham

Well, finally got this game installed and running and and been playing a few times over the past week, but extremely disappointed in this game. I was hoping for something like MUF/MTF, which current gen Android phones are easily capable or running, but instead we get something that comes across like some extremely amateurish Flash shooting game from 5+ years ago, where most of the times poor as it is , you are not even shooting, just click, click clicking on onscreen menues.........yawn.

Compared with current generation state-of-the-art Android games, such as Batman The Dark Night Rises, Modern Combat 3, N.O.V.A. 3, Dead Trigger or even older Android games, such as Silpheed Alternative, Destroy Gunners SP, or H.A.W.X. it is really, really bad.

Uninstalling.

Graham

• 1 month later...